Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Everything adjusts itself and the world is in order. Neither Levis or Hooker are/were 1st round talents and are going to be drafted in their rightful spots in the 2nd/3rd rounds.

100000% agreed. I liked Young, Stroud? Richardson quite a bit. All 1a 1b 1c for me. Levis and Hooker I never understood the hype. Levis is a 2nd Round guy and Hooker is a 3rd Round guy. 

Just now, Sad People said:

I like that move for the Vikings. Offense is pretty much set now

Focus on defense the rest of draft, getting Flores as a DC should help the defense outright

Extended Kirk a year or 2

Go all in on a QB in in 24

You've got Danielle Hunter and a bunch of crap besides that.  They're a bottom 5 defense next year.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Deonte Banks to the Giants. Bills also move up.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Because sacks are a byproduct of situation.  Same reason why I don't hold TD receptions as a huge barometer to talent.  If a QB holds the ball for a half a second longer, the player gets a sack.  The QB gets the ball of a half a second earlier, no sack.  Does it change the fact that pass rusher had forced that QB to make a decision a half a second sooner?  No.

Yeah, on a one off. Not year after year. Mike Evans had one year with 3 TDs.  One year with 5, another with 6. Every other year 8+ (that's 6 out of 9). Talent is talent. Regression to the mean. Etc. 

This is a questionable argument to me. 

I guess I don't want players in the first round who almost get a TD, I want players who get the TD. Same with sacks. I'll take developmental guys with athleticism in rounds 4+ (maybe 3+). Don't give me those guys in the 1st round.