2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

8 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Refresh my memory; who were we looking at around that time? Was it all about Free Agents like Boxleighter?

Based strictly on memory, it was mostly GB fans being ticked off that GB passed on the chance to draft WR legend Chad Jackson, who NE took with the pick GB traded out of. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

I have to say… if medical is good (which it likely isn’t because of the fall), but if GB is good with it, Washington at 78 isn’t bad.

Musgrave and Washington. Get your seam and your inline guy.

Washington needs a redshirt year behind Deguara but yeah let's have to pay two top TEs its the price of one WR.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Based strictly on memory, it was mostly GB fans being ticked off that GB passed on the chance to draft WR legend Chad Jackson, who NE took with the pick GB traded out of. 

Talk about the Right Turn at Albuquerque.

• Like 1

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Washington needs a redshirt year behind Deguara but yeah let's have to pay two top TEs its the price of one WR.

I’m just thinking New England in the Gronk Aaron H years.

Just attack the center of the field. Plus both are like 6’6”+

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I have to say… if medical is good (which it likely isn’t because of the fall), but if GB is good with it, Washington at 78 isn’t bad.

Musgrave and Washington. Get your seam and your inline guy.

Yah I'm totally down.  Guess medicals and chatter that he didn't interview well.  Obviously we all missed something here.