2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

IDC about kickers college stats after a few years ago I watched some kicker guru coach guy talk about what he looked for and how you fixed it etc etc and and it went on for like 20 minutes and it was the most whacked out mind blowing **** I had ever heard.

I think he had turned a bunch of guys who kicked like hilariously bad low %ages in college into NFL players bc he saw whatever clay they had to mold, that kind of thing.

But as fans all we can do is look at stats, bc they're ******* kickers.

4 minutes ago, Chili said:
  • Career make rate of just 71.8 percent. 😒
  • Made just 5 of 17 field goals from 50-plus yards, going 0 for 4 since 2021. 🤢
  • Slow operation time leads to blocked kicks. 😩

Yah also an acl in his non kicking leg 2021.  Hey but at least we didn't burn a 3rd like SF.  Crosby was a 6th as well.  Let's hope this guy has half the career Crosby had.  dunno want to hear what the Packers have to say about him.  Weak on kickoffs might be because of the injury.  Dunno...

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yah also an acl in his non kicking leg 2021.  Hey but at least we didn't burn a 3rd like SF.  Crosby was a 6th as well.  Let's hope this guy has half the career Crosby had.  dunno want to hear what the Packers have to say about him.  Weak on kickoffs might be because of the injury.  Dunno...

Super lanky kid .. can't be easy to keep a nice compact kicking motion at his proportions.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

With Moody gone, looks we're going to have an open competition for kicker. Wouldn't be surprised to see some street FAs added to the mix.

Bring Amhed back he looked pretty good.   Just hate burning picks on kickers.  

• Like 1