2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

oh Detroit, you fooled me lmao

a few hours ago i was concerned you'd get Devon Witherspoon and a top EDGE in this class. Instead you take Jahmyr Gibbs and Jack Campbell.

OMFG Detroit, don't stop

Everyone here wants to do the type of things the Lions do and I still can’t understand it.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

oh Detroit, you fooled me lmao

a few hours ago i was concerned you'd get Devon Witherspoon and a top EDGE in this class. Instead you take Jahmyr Gibbs and Jack Campbell.

OMFG Detroit, don't stop

Did anyone tell the Lions this is still the 1st round, not the 2nd?

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Which team has drafted a WR or TE so far?

We're 17 picks in.

If they were premium positions, someone would have done it by now. Even reached. It hasn't happened.

Because I'm right and teams are starting to see that.

Chiefs, Packers, Ravens, Titans... They all traded their receivers instead of paying them.

The WR market is WAY overpriced right now. Smart teams are seeing that and dumping them for picks rather than paying them.

I think it's two things:

-  TE class is VERY deep, no need to reach

-  WR class has one legit 1st rounder (JSN) so that might qualify it as shallow, but also TONS of players well worth the 2/3 round pick.

Just now, Spartacus said:

As much as I don't like LVN at least we aint the Lions. Jesus what an ugly draft.

Seem to be squandering their lotto earnings. They will still be formidable but definitely doesn’t seem like positional value in the 1st. One day they have to take a swing at a QB.