🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

On 9/26/2023 at 9:14 AM, jimkelly02 said:

He’s not explosive because he stands up At the snap.  He’s got to fix that jacked up technique In order to be explosive on a consistent basis.

Yeh, and those clips on the blocking sled that people were getting excited over in TC clearly showed how high his hips were, how vertical he was, he was like a camel out there!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Obviously he has been bad, but the first snap on 3rd down on Buff, he forces Allen out of the pocket and we get the stop.
Is this deemed not a pressure cause it took to long, so more of a coverage win? 
or because Butler is closest?

not arguing that he hasnt been bad, just genuinly curious if win rate has to be under like 4 seconds or something. 

also, the fact that his best highlight is like a 5 second rush is proof in itself. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Patience, I’m not gonna judge much his rookie year. But I wanna see mega- flashes by Week 10. It’s been bad so far. Dare I say, almost Jihad Ward bad?

He just beat slater off the edge in week 4 coming off no offseason. That is already really good.

• Like 1