Ferguson 

Hendershot

Schoonmaker 

Malik Davis 

Do we have enough playmakers? 

Add on Luepke I’ll say yes. I think Crooper’s sneaky good too

Edited by eagles suck

11 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Give him 8-12 touches per game on offense and prosper. 

10 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Darren Sproles II. 

I 100% agree with seeing if Vaughn can be our Sproles. Sproles averaged 7 touches per game in his career. That feels about right.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

32 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I 100% agree with seeing if Vaughn can be our Sproles. Sproles averaged 7 touches per game in his career. That feels about right.

And that includes his first few years and last few years when he was either young or ineffective.

Sproles had a long prime from 2008-2016. Pro bowler from 2014-2016. During those 8 seasons he averaged 8.24 touches a game, and 6.7 ypt.

Roughly 55 yards and .36 TDs a game on 8 touches a game for 8 years straight. Pretty damned efficient. 

Both Sproles and Vaughn averaged 6.3 ypt at Kansas State. 

Sproles is 5’6” Vaughn is 5’5”, both played ball at kstate, and both play RB so it’s an easy comp.

Ultimately I think Sproles was a little more electric with the ball in his hands, and ran a legit 4.4 at the combine. I think Vaughn is closer to a 4.6 guy but with just as much wiggle. Sproles averaged 6.1 YPC in college and Vaughn only 5.5.

I do think Vaughn is a better receiver coming out though. Sproles had only 66 receptions in 4 years at Kstate averaging only 9.2 ypr where as Vaughn had 116 receptions in 3 years averaging 11 yards a pop. 

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

You forgot Prescott.

Hot take.

QB position doesn't matter in the modern day nfl and your skill position and O-line depth matters.

If we want to take considerable steps for more playoff success, Prescott delivering the ball to his players is all we need from him.

He doesn't need to be one, a playmaker and he doesn't need to take all the risks, with the volume of turnovers.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

I like that we have another electric option on the edge outside of TP.  I still worry about TP being our primary between tackles RB which leads to him probably being gone next year.    

if Vaughn hype translates to in the field 5-6 touches a game then we have enough play makers though that is counting on Cooks also getting 5-7 catches a game as well