2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Listen girl, that's fine. I've been outspoken on taking Oline at 13. I'm simply saying CB is a need and the position is not as deep, so don't be shocked when they take a CB.   

But stop trying to fan girl on a guys name you can't even spell telling he can be a good starter. We've seen him start.

And now you're switching to two high risk vets coming off career worst years.  

Reported 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Every other day there’s a report that we are eyeing a certain QB. It has went to trade up for Daniels , Bo Nox , Penix, Rattler etc

At the end of the day, reporters can make up content and don’t have to be right about it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

If we took Rattler in round 2, I'm immediately going full McZeigler level hate on this staff before the season starts and will pound the hell out of it until they're rightfully fired. 

100% with you

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You both have to realize by now quarterbacks always get over drafted.

QBs typically go later than pre draft mocks. See Levis, Willis, Corral, Ridder, Howell, Love, Cook, Kizer, etc.

Based on recent drafts, I expect Ridder's ceiling to be mid third.

Edited by Rich7sena

4 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I’ve been for the most part optimistic about what’s been going on, but can definitely see the negative perspective that others have indicated towards the current regime.  

Drafting Rattler in round 2  would be a serious dealbreaker for me though. 

If we did and he magically turned into Steve Young 2.0, then obviously all would be forgiven -- but as it stands, I wouldn't touch him until Round 4.

• Like 1

Would y’all be more happy with Penix or Nix? Take draft position out of it. 

Feel like Penix would excite me more as a fan because of the ability to constantly stretch the field. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Reported 

Lol there's the EA we all know. Seriously you around here calling people kid when we know you joined the forum when you were like 15. I'm surprised he didn't snap on you the first time. Most of us have been watching football longer than you are old. Kid!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Lol there's the EA we all know. Seriously you around here calling people kid when we know you joined the forum when you were like 15. I'm surprised he didn't snap on you the first time. Most of us have been watching football longer than you are old. Kid!

Exactly, the first time he called BP kid, he let it go. Smmfh!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Feel like Penix would excite me more as a fan because of the ability to constantly stretch the field. 

Penix. 

I don't know why, but Nix really just doesn't excite me any more than Kenny Pickett did coming out. 

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I have gone back and forth since Penix's Texas game, but I am back to liking Nix better. I see Nix's game projecting better to modern NFL offenses. I would be good with either as a late first-round trade-up or in the second.

I am also rooting for Nix to succeed wherever he ends up. A lot of people dislike him for no good reason.

Edited by Rich7sena
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I have gone back and forth since Penix's Texas game, but I am back to liking Nix better. I see Nix's game projecting better to modern NFL offenses. I would be good with either as a late first-round trade-up or in the second.

I am also rooting for Nix to succeed wherever he ends up. A lot of people dislike him for no good reason.

Nix is going be a backup, quote me on that. Pennix would be okay starter but he needs a good OL and has a red flag with his health. If he goes on a good system with a good OL, he will be fine.