Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Apparently McAfee apologized on his program today.  I heard he tried to play it off as a joke, and sh*I talking.  Dude doesn't want to get sued.  

I dont think there's a chance any defamation suits get filed. The law is very murky and it's difficult to prove in defamation in court. The more interesting interplay is amongst the corporate owners of ESPN and ABC....who might not want one of their platforms (McAfee) paying for/chatting up guests that are defaming a top star / ratings & revenue producer on a different program...that they also own.

7 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Apparently McAfee apologized on his program today.  I heard he tried to play it off as a joke, and sh*I talking.  Dude doesn't want to get sued.  

Someone made the connection that Kimmel and McAfee had the same bosses. You can bet your arse McAfee got a phone call after the show yesterday. 

End of the regular season. Doesn't Rodgers take the off season off of McAfee as well? Might be an easy escape to him not being, 'invited,' back. 

Edited by Old Guy

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

You're "pubic figure" characterization would apply to Kimmel's lampooning others - which has been done in comedic circles since the beginning of time.

Nowhere that I've seen did he ever accuse another of being a sexual deviant.

It's not the same.

Lol, might wanna read up on that some more.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol, might wanna read up on that some more.

Fine. I'll end it with you as I did with OG: What AR said about Kimmel was wrong to do. When you step into the realm of pedophilia....you've stepped over the line into true deviancy....again, without a shred of evidence. You want to support such actions? Fine with me.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Fine. I'll end it with you as I did with OG: What AR said about Kimmel was wrong to do. When you step into the realm of pedophilia....you've stepped over the line into true deviancy....again, without a shred of evidence. You want to support such actions? Fine with me.

How did @Arthur Penskesupport any actions? He simply pointed out, quite clearly, that Kimmel has engaged in the same kind of behavior as he threatened a lawsuit on Rodgers for. If you read his post, how did you miss that? LOL

So, Kimmel engaged in the exact same behavior he wants to sue Rodgers over. Absolute ZERO shocker there. Hint: this is where you come here and defend Kimmel because, "he's a comedian!" 

Edited by Old Guy

4 hours ago, Leader said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-was-a-vulgar-comic-long-before-he-was-americas-conscience

Read the article.  Kimmel is a POS.  Rodgers shouldn't have said anything in the public realm but he's probably not that far off.  Anyway don't really care but have a strong dislike for Kimmel same goes for Stephen Colbert.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-was-a-vulgar-comic-long-before-he-was-americas-conscience

Read the article.  Kimmel is a POS.  Rodgers shouldn't have said anything in the public realm but he's probably not that far off.  Anyway don't really care but have a strong dislike for Kimmel same goes for Stephen Colbert.  

I won’t get too deep in the weeds on this but there’s a pretty big difference in disliking someone, presumably for some moral stance or their politics, and saying they were participating in international sex trafficking possibly with minors. To say someone is “probably not far off” from that doesn’t really work. That’s not a gray area situation, either someone was or was not involved in those crimes.

As for being vulgar, plenty of comics have an entirely different persona doing clubs etc. Have you ever seen Bob Sagat’s material when he wasn’t doing AFHV or Full House? The guy was an animal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Refugee said:

I won’t get too deep in the weeds on this but there’s a pretty big difference in disliking someone, presumably for some moral stance or their politics, and saying they were participating in international sex trafficking possibly with minors. To say someone is “probably not far off” from that doesn’t really work. That’s not a gray area situation, either someone was or was not involved in those crimes.

As for being vulgar, plenty of comics have an entirely different persona doing clubs etc. Have you ever seen Bob Sagat’s material when he wasn’t doing AFHV or Full House? The guy was an animal. 

Read the article.  It's not politics neither of these guys hands are clean.  We'll see Epstein list gets released today we'll see if Kimmel is implicated.  Some real ugly stuff about Bill Clinton.  Rodgers hangs around with that Hollywood crowd he probably has heard all about Kimmel.  Whatever the rich and powerful control the media and anything that could implicated them gets buried.  BTW...Epstein didn't kill himself.  They botched the first attempt but made sure they got him the second time.  Talk about brazen.  The world is an ugly place refugee.  Getting back to Trainwreck.  Man that movie is funny as hell. 

14 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Read the article.  It's not politics neither of these guys hands are clean.  We'll see Epstein list gets released today we'll see if Kimmel is implicated.  Some real ugly stuff about Bill Clinton.  Rodgers hangs around with that Hollywood crowd he probably has heard all about Kimmel.  Whatever the rich and powerful control the media and anything that could implicated them gets buried.  BTW...Epstein didn't kill himself.  They botched the first attempt but made sure they got him the second time.  Talk about brazen.  The world is an ugly place refugee.  Getting back to Trainwreck.  Man that movie is funny as hell. 

I read the Fox “News” article. It’s mostly griping about him not being squeaky clean and having some problematic portrayals of women on the Man Show 25 years ago and him taking a political stance on gun control and the ACA. Politically Fox is on the other side of those issues so no surprise they don’t like JK but it is pretty disingenuous that they feel sanctimonious about him being involved in sexual harassment.  Fox has been raked over the coals, in court, for sexual harassment from their executives to their largest on screen personalities. Kimmel, to my knowledge has never been taken to court for anything remotely like that. Like I said earlier, I hope anyone credibly on that list faces real consequences. Until there is something concrete it’s not cool to speculate.  

Also, thank you for letting me know about the world. Up until this moment of enlightenment I was leading a sheltered existence.

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 5

Bill Clinton.  Prince Andrew.  Al Gore.  Stephen Hawking.

Notable names that I read were on the list.

I must type this...just being on the list does not mean they engaged in illegal and nefarious acts.  Many names in the report were mentioned and have no ties to the illegal trafficking.

But...two of those names shocked me.  Two were expected.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Bill Clinton.  Prince Andrew.  Al Gore.  Stephen Hawking.

Notable names that I read were on the list.

I must type this...just being on the list does not mean they engaged in illegal and nefarious acts.  Many names in the report were mentioned and have no ties to the illegal trafficking.

But...two of those names shocked me.  Two were expected.

Hawking and who?