Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What has Teamer ever done other than fight people at practice and in that Cowboys game? 

He was excellent in the 49ers game to be fair and is a special teams maven. He’s always been good at STs. I like Pola Mao but we do need ST guys and Teamer will likely be that. 

Personally I’d like to roll with Moehrig, Harmon, Epps and Pola Mao but I just think that Teamer makes the team.

I’m certainly not a fan of his by the way, I just think everyone is underestimating his impact.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Parham still missing and Jones out for the 10th day, have we heard what the issue is with Parham ? 

Facyson only came back the other day he’s got to be struggling to make the roster.

Just about to ask about parham did he get a concussion from zues?

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Parham still missing and Jones out for the 10th day, have we heard what the issue is with Parham ? 

Facyson only came back the other day he’s got to be struggling to make the roster.

Young seems to have missed a bunch of time too, maybe as he was nicked up at the start of camp they’re taking it easy with him. 

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw burney rated worst lb during preseason not a pff guy but dam lol

I think we both agree on him, flashy and quick but struggles with the basics like taking on and shedding blocks. Also, I don’t read that much into PFF unless I see it with my eyes too 👀

Edited by Darbsk