What rookie drafted Round 3 or later will impress everyone?

Mr.UFO

Depending on what happens with the Kamara suspension, I think Kendre Miller is going to be a guy that has a chance to breakout early as a rookie. I could see him getting a prominent role for the Saints early on and end up as our feature RB by 2024. 

Devon Achane is set up to be an absolute menace in the Dolphins offense. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a top 3 RB in this class when all is said and done. Perfect fit for a guy with his elite explosive ability. 

9 hours ago, 43M said:

I'll just follow the trend and say Keanu Benton, Darnell Washington, Nick Herbig, Cory Trice and Spencer Anderson.

Am I doing it right?

Hey now, I didn't just name guys on my own team.

I named one guy on my own team and literally the first pick in the draft that qualifies for the conditions in the OP.  I'm out here doing the hard work.

I haven't answered my own question yet:

Chargers ILB Daiyan Henley (WSU)

Jaguars S Antonio Johnson (TAMU)

Texans OLB Henry To'oTo'o (Ala)

Saints WR A.T. Perry (WFU)

I had these players going way earlier than they were taken.

Tyler Kraft, TE for the GB Packers.

Kid has a second round pick (Musgrave) in front of him and....and....and.....some dude named Davis and Deguara who plays H-back.

He's going to get opportunity.  He's athletic.

His last name is Kraft (cheese) and he plays in Wisconsin. 

It's all adding up.  

59 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Tyler Kraft, TE for the GB Packers.

Kid has a second round pick (Musgrave) in front of him and....and....and.....some dude named Davis and Deguara who plays H-back.

Musgrave will be ahead of Kraft as far as snaps, as Musgrave is probably a three-down TE. But Kraft will be in a lot right away in 2-TE sets.

Sydney Brown, S Eagles
Drew Sanders, LB Broncos
Tank Dell, WR Texans
Josh Downs, WR Colts
Ji'Ayir Brown, S 49ers
Kobie Turner, DL Rams
Michael Wilson, WR Cardinals
Darnell Washington, TE Steelers
Jordan Battle, S Bengals
Ricky Stromberg, C Commanders
Siaki Ika, NT Browns
Mekhi Blackmon, CB Vikings
Olu Oluwatimi, C Seahawks
Antonio Johnson, Nickle/S Jaguars
Chase Brown, RB Bengals
Karl Brooks, DL Packers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

His last name is Kraft (cheese) and he plays in Wisconsin. 

It's all adding up.  

I used to think Patriots owner Robert Kraft got his wealth from Kraft Cheese, but he's not involved with it.

16 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Musgrave will be ahead of Kraft as far as snaps, as Musgrave is probably a three-down TE. But Kraft will be in a lot right away in 2-TE sets.

Kraft is going to get plenty of opportunity with how MLF likes to run his offense.

Sure Musgrave will be "ahead" of him.  But the difference between the two is...one round of drafted status.  There's not much ahead of either of them on the depth chart.  And GB has shown no signs of wanting to add vets to the roster.

Kraft is going to be better, just because of his last name and being in the land of cheese.  You cannot dispute facts.

On 7/25/2023 at 4:39 AM, 43M said:

I'll just follow the trend and say Keanu Benton, Darnell Washington, Nick Herbig, Cory Trice and Spencer Anderson.

Am I doing it right?

Nope.  Keeanu Benton was a second round pick.

On 7/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a Wisconsin fan, Keeanu Benton is correct. He should have never dropped below round 2, and if he was in a decent scheme at all he's an end of the 1st kind of guy.

See above.  

• Like 1