What rookie drafted Round 3 or later will impress everyone?

Mr.UFO

Who would have thought two 7th-round picks like Jaylen Watson and Isiah Pacheco would have an impact on a championship team, not to mention the Super Bowl itself? The Chiefs will have nothing similar this season. 

If I was to pick one player it would be Karl Brooks, DL Bowling Green, drafted by the Packers. 

Best DRoY candidate Daiyan Henley, LB Washington State, drafted by the Chargers. 

One of the RB will likely be the ORoY but there are too many to try listing.

On 7/25/2023 at 3:07 PM, Mr.UFO said:

Texans OLB Henry To'oTo'o (Ala)

Low key pick here - only thing in his way for a lot of PT is LB Christian Kirksey and Kirksey isn’t exactly a durable guy.

To’o To’o is smart and makes up for a lack of elite athleticism by playing with his hair constantly on fire - sounds a lot like another Alabama LB who played for the Texans:

4Et0.gif

demeco-ryans-coach-ryans.gif

z9e2ornnmetzinlrdtvu.jpg

• Like 1

From a Lions website training camp observations article:

• Another day, and another display of power from Brodric Martin who single-handedly collapsed a running play, where multiple players ended up on the ground.

I like the idea of this thread being used to track rd 3+ players through camp and maybe into the season

• Like 3

On 7/31/2023 at 2:24 PM, Superduperman said:

From a Lions website training camp observations article:

I like the idea of this thread being used to track rd 3+ players through camp and maybe into the season

Into the season? I'm not sure this thread (which is mine) will have that kind of longevity. I'm happy over getting four pages.

For the Falcons, Zach Harrison at DL and Clark Phillips at CB have been impressing everyone. Though, Hellams and Gwyn are both showing out with the ST groups too. Might be a rare draft where all 6 guys make the roster year one and contribute year one.