Training Camp General Discussion

AZBearsFan

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

This part of the story tells me that you fabricated the entire event. Shame on you.

LOL

I will say if you ever want or need a self-esteem/ego boost about your body/looks head on out to an indoor Wisconsin Dells water park in the winter.

But fair warning there may be some images that will be forever imprinted on insides of your eyelids.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

LOL

I will say if you ever want or need a self-esteem/ego boost about your body/looks head on out to an indoor Wisconsin Dells water park in the winter.

But fair warning there may be some images that will be forever imprinted on insides of your eyelids.

I've been to Walmart at Breaux Bridge, LA after dark. I'm not scared.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Interesting press conference with Nate Davis, who acknowledged missing practice has been "a little tough" on him, but declined to go into any detail.

"Respectfully, I just want to move forward. I'm back now. That's all that really matters."

@AdamHoge via twitter

I am hoping that Ja'Tyre Carter or Gabe Houy or Logan Stenberg or Leatherwood or whoever else we pull of the Cut Heap is reliable at guard this year and into the future, because I am not feeling great about our Starting Guards right now, and it has nothing to do with their on field plays.

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Love that Poles is staying aggressive and trying to turn over every rock.

Seems like this guy has been the victim of a scheme change more than bad play...what's really interesting is in the general thread fans of Titans, Saints & Rams all wanted to pick this guy up...many pointing to his fit in Raheem Morris' scheme which is very similar to ours...

I have a strong suspension he makes this team as a primary backup at both WLB & MLB...Sanborn & Sewell allowed to focus on SLB.

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I am hoping that Ja'Tyre Carter or Gabe Houy or Logan Stenberg or Leatherwood or whoever else we pull of the Cut Heap is reliable at guard this year and into the future, because I am not feeling great about our Starting Guards right now, and it has nothing to do with their on field plays.

He saw Carter play well and magically he feels great... but not great enough because he didn't truly practice today. What a wanker

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

There was definitely some peace of mind for me from Carter looking capable on Saturday. 

• Like 1