BOLD Predictions 2023

notthatbluestuff

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

That would be nice but I'm not going to hold my breath.  Back in 2008 with a more veteran roster coming off a NFCC game appearance the Pack went 6-10 in Rodgers' first season starting.  For this Packers fan as long as Love improves every week and shows he is a good starting QB I'll be happy no matter the record.

I think he does okay, and the packers schedule being very very weak this year helps

On 8/8/2023 at 12:35 PM, BStanRamFan said:
  • Trevor Lawrence takes another big step, wins MVP.
  • Jordan Love sells himself as a franchise QB.
  • Cowboys are a bottom 5 team in the league. Dak falls apart. Rebuild begins next year.
  • Jalen Hurts takes a step back after teams having a year of tape on him.
  • Rams stay healthy. Win NFC West. Stafford is MVP candidate.**

**Homer hot take.

Even Im not saying Stafford will be an MVP candidate. You know who will be though? Aaron Donald. I think he dominates this season to show people yes the Rams defense lost alot of pieces and is super young but they still have him. He will be the LeBron on the Cavs where you can put anyone around him and he can still lead them to great things. Still dont know how LeBron manage to take some of those Cavs teams to the Finals lol. But yeah Donald is going to be the reason the Rams defense isnt as bad as people think it will be. He will make plays when the Rams defense need it. The offense will be great and if the Rams win 10 games and make the playoffs like I believe they will. If they win the division like you think they will then Donald dominating and helping the defense look at least decent enough he will be in the MVP discussion. 

On 8/16/2023 at 4:23 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

GB still challenges for the division crown.

GB is entering their Steelers phase. Be good enough and a well run enough organization to maybe make the playoffs here and there, but generally hover around 9-8 never being a actual threat. Moreso a thorn in teams sides, but too prideful to go into a actual rebuild.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

GB is entering their Steelers phase. Be good enough and a well run enough organization to maybe make the playoffs here and there, but generally hover around 9-8 never being a actual threat. Moreso a thorn in teams sides, but too prideful to go into a actual rebuild.

The last time the packers went to the super bowl, the steelers were there too, so its an apt metaphor, allegory, parable, and/or simile

• Like 4

On 8/16/2023 at 4:23 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

GB still challenges for the division crown.

Not this year.  I will be surprised if Detroit isn't the division champ.  Most of the Packers' roster is pretty young and are being lead by a first year starting QB.  It may be a bumpy ride this season.  

So Derrick Henry has 78 career rushing touchdowns, meaning he’s 22 away from the vaunted 100 TD mark. My prediction is he’ll get to the 100 rushing TD mark by the end of this season.

Remember, a RB has rushed for 20 or more TDs in a season only eleven times in NFL history and we haven’t had one do it since LT in 2006.

• Like 1