Titans WR Treylon Burks carted off field with knee injury

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

pretty frustrating that burks will once again start the season not quite at full speed, especially given that he came into the year in fantastic shape having resolved his asthma issues from last year. but considering the alternatives, this is as close to a best case scenario as i could’ve hoped for.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

pretty frustrating that burks will once again start the season not quite at full speed, especially given that he came into the year in fantastic shape having resolved his asthma issues from last year. but considering the alternatives, this is as close to a best case scenario as i could’ve hoped for.

It really is.  FWIW I would expect if he doesn’t have complications he’ll still not be 100 percent until about halfway through the season.   I’d expect a big bump in production then.    Mueller is one of the best injury analysts and he’s pretty much on the money.  

Still the best possible injury given the mechanism.   PCL / ACL were both possible.  

Edited by Broncofan