Rate my Draft

Buffalo Viking

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Going into my 1/2ptPPR Keeper League auction draft in a couple hours.  We lost 2 teams this offseason so we're down to 10 teams in the league, but with the keepers that I have on my team and another guy has on his team, it should actually make a little more parity.

I'm keeping 7 of a maximum 8:

Davante Adams ($46; keeping him at base auction value)
Ceedee Lamb ($41; same as above)
Chris Olave ($6)
Jahan Dotson ($4)
Travis Etienne ($11)
Breece Hall ($8)
Javonte Williams ($6)

Herbert is for sure out there as an available QB, and I'll likely go hard at him.  With the core I have, I can afford to punt TE, take my chances on one of the rookies cheaply (LaPorta is probably a strong candidate), and then just snipe for values/lottery tickets - knowing that my design is to be able to fade Etienne as Breece is returned to full action.

Got Herbert.  Didn't end up having to punt TE after all.  Snagged Walker as, honestly a long-term Etienne replacement.  Got Smith-Njigba at an insane keeper cost because I was able to be out there bidding for him when people that we going live were still holding out for higher-ranked WR's, but I wanted him specifically because he's IR eligible to start the season so... extra roster spot (early crack at the waiver wire).

So my team ended up (1/2 pt PPR, 4pt passing TD):

QB: Justin Herbert
RB: Kenneth Walker
RB: Javonte Williams
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Ceedee Lamb
TE: Dallas Goedert
FLEX: Chris Olave
K: Harrison Butker
D/ST: 49ers

BN: Breece Hall, Jahan Dotson, Travis Etienne, Jaxon Smith-Njigba

As soon as JSN get the status to allow me to put him on IR, my prime targets on the wire are Jordan Addison, Zach Charbonnet (hedge my Walker share), or Samaje Perine (to ease my Javonte share early on).

15 hours ago, UK Baz said:

10 team non ppr 

QB: Geno Smith, Kirk Cousins

RB: Austin Ekeler, Bijan Robinson, James Conner, David Montgomery, J.K Dobbins

WR: Amon-Ra St Brown, Jaylen Waddle, Christian Watson, Diontae Johnson, Treylon Burks

TE: Dallas Goedert, Dalton Kincaid

K: Eddy Pineiro

😧 Chiefs

Need to drop one as I've got Dobbins on injury reserve. While dropping Dobbins to injury reserve, I picked up Jerick Mckinnon and someone traded Bijan Robinson for him. 

How the heck did you pull this off? I know its 10 teams I get it but holy crap. 

Ekeler and Bijan are 2 Top-10 players, maybe you picked late but then theres no way you should have Waddle and ARSB

Hopefully you have to start 6 guys because you have great depth. You killed it imo

10 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

10 team keeper. ( I kept Pollard

QB: Watson

WR: Olave

WR: Keenan Allen

RB: CMC

RB: Jacobs

TE: Kittle

FLEX: Pollard

Bench:

Kamara

Dionte Johnson

Pittman

Penny

Burks

Eli Mitchell 

Anthony Richardson

Having those 3 RBs and Olave is awesome. im not a big Kittle/Deshaun guy but I like AR15 as a backup lotto ticket. Overall this team looks awesome

10 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

10 team, non-PPR, 2nd pick:

QB: Burrow

RB: Henry

RB: Jacobs

WR: Lamb

WR: Watson

WR: * Jeudy

FLEX: Mattison

TE: Kmet

D/ST: Cowboys

K: Carlson 

BENCH

RB: B. Hall

RB: Penny

WR: Pickens

WR: J. Dotson

WR: Smith- Njigba

TE: Okonkwo

Cant decide between Pickens and Dotson who takes Jeudy’s spot while he’s out.

Lamb was a great value and with Jacobs back you got good value there too. Hopefully 1 of your 2 TEs hit. I wonder if you went too heavy at RB just because of the Jeudy injury but maybe he got hurt after your draft?

I would start Dotson over Pickens Week 1. He has a better matchup and should be at least the #2 target. Pickens could be 3rd, but SF has a strong D

10 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Got Herbert.  Didn't end up having to punt TE after all.  Snagged Walker as, honestly a long-term Etienne replacement.  Got Smith-Njigba at an insane keeper cost because I was able to be out there bidding for him when people that we going live were still holding out for higher-ranked WR's, but I wanted him specifically because he's IR eligible to start the season so... extra roster spot (early crack at the waiver wire).

So my team ended up (1/2 pt PPR, 4pt passing TD):

QB: Justin Herbert
RB: Kenneth Walker
RB: Javonte Williams
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Ceedee Lamb
TE: Dallas Goedert
FLEX: Chris Olave
K: Harrison Butker
D/ST: 49ers

BN: Breece Hall, Jahan Dotson, Travis Etienne, Jaxon Smith-Njigba

As soon as JSN get the status to allow me to put him on IR, my prime targets on the wire are Jordan Addison, Zach Charbonnet (hedge my Walker share), or Samaje Perine (to ease my Javonte share early on).

Love those waiver wire stashes, id probably lean Charb if nothing else Addison will never be started on your team. Adams-Lamb-Olave are must starts every week and Dotson has incredible upside to me. Plus there is potential that Charb because the guy in GL & 3rd down work too

Drafted last night: 12 teams PPR Pick 3rd, standard 2-1-2(RB-FLEX-WR) start

QB: Kirk Cousins-Anthony Richardson

RB: Dameon Pierce-James Conner-Cam Akers-Roschon-Gainwell-Bigsby

WR: Jaylen Waddle-Chris Olave-Jahan Dotson-Skyy Moore

TE: Travis Kelce

Obviously weak at RB but that comes with the territory of having Travis Kelce. No RBs were remotely worth 2.10 and 3.3 so I snagged WR value

• Like 1

So just had my big annual 12 team Superflex draft.  0.5PPR,  4pt per passing TD and w/ 3 pt bonus for 300yds passing, 100 yds rushing or recieving.  

Didn't go into the draft with the intention of going zero rb, but that's where the flow took me...  Always went fairly heavy at the rb position in the past so it honeslty feels odd, but I like how it turned out (especially at the obvious wr position).

Had the #1 overall pick, but traded out for a 1st and 2nd round swap with another player at #4 (So had #4, #20 and then resumed the #1 draft slot).

Starting Roster:

QB: Jalen Hurts

WR: Cooper Kupp

WR: CeeDee Lamb

RB: James Cook

RB: David Mongomery

TE: Darren Waller

Q/W/R/T: Anthony Richardson

W/R/T: DeVonta Smith

K: TBD

Defense: Saints (tip: check their schedule for the 1st 6 weeks for those streaming)

Bench:

QB: Desmond Ridder

WR: Elijah Moore

RB: Dalvin Cook, Eli Mitchell, Tank Bigsby, Jalyen Warren, Kareem Hunt

Also, if anyone has decent team name ideas I'm listening...   Feel like there’s a lot of potential here

Edited by 101Raider

12 team half ppr. 3 keepers. One must be a rookie.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 2 flex. 

Keepers: RB Tony Pollard, RB Breece Hall, WR Amon-Ra. St. Brown.

Round 4: WR Calvin Ridley
Round 5: No pick
Round 6: QB Trevor Lawrence
Round 7: TE Kyle Pitts
Round 8: WR Gabe Davis
Round 9: RB De'Von Achane
Round 10: RB Damien Harris
Round 11: WR Nico Collins
Round 12: RB Kendre Miller
Round 13: WR Alec Pierce
Round 14: WR Isaiah Hodgins
Round 14: RB Gus Edwards
Round 15: WR Justyn Ross

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Drafted last night: 12 teams PPR Pick 3rd, standard 2-1-2(RB-FLEX-WR) start

QB: Kirk Cousins-Anthony Richardson

RB: Dameon Pierce-James Conner-Cam Akers-Roschon-Gainwell-Bigsby

WR: Jaylen Waddle-Chris Olave-Jahan Dotson-Skyy Moore

TE: Travis Kelce

Obviously weak at RB but that comes with the territory of having Travis Kelce. No RBs were remotely worth 2.10 and 3.3 so I snagged WR value

I like the RB group with the pass catcher groups.  You mention the format but wondering if you have to play a TE or is that the flex spot?  If its a true flex, Kelce loses value IMO but if everyone has to play a TE he is still a cheat code.  Its a solid team, but need to have steady output from your flex and RBs to be a top team IMO. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

12 team non PPR had 5th pick

Ekeler, Garrett Wilson, Etienne, McLaurin, Mattison, Pitts, C Kirk, Rodgers, Zay Flowers, Dulcich, Goff, Eagles, J Ford, J Kelley, Commanders, Jason Sanders

This is a very solid team in PPR.  I don't love your depth and TE situation but the starters are legit. 

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I like the RB group with the pass catcher groups.  You mention the format but wondering if you have to play a TE or is that the flex spot?  If its a true flex, Kelce loses value IMO but if everyone has to play a TE he is still a cheat code.  Its a solid team, but need to have steady output from your flex and RBs to be a top team IMO. 

Oh my bad, so the format is:

2 RB

2 WR

1 FLEX

1 TE

I just left off TE because I figured everyone had to start 1. 

I dont love flexing a RB in PPR especially someone like Akers who doesnt catch a ton but unfortunately that wast he way the draft went

20 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

So just had my big annual 12 team Superflex draft.  0.5PPR,  4pt per passing TD and w/ 3 pt bonus for 300yds passing, 100 yds rushing or recieving.  

Didn't go into the draft with the intention of going zero rb, but that's where the flow took me...  Always went fairly heavy at the rb position in the past so it honeslty feels odd, but I like how it turned out (especially at the obvious wr position).

Had the #1 overall pick, but traded out for a 1st and 2nd round swap with another player at #4 (So had #4, #20 and then resumed the #1 draft slot).

Starting Roster:

QB: Jalen Hurts

WR: Cooper Kupp

WR: CeeDee Lamb

RB: James Cook

RB: David Mongomery

TE: Darren Waller

Q/W/R/T: Anthony Richardson

W/R/T: DeVonta Smith

K: TBD

Defense: Saints (tip: check their schedule for the 1st 6 weeks for those streaming)

Bench:

QB: Desmond Ridder

WR: Elijah Moore

RB: Dalvin Cook, Eli Mitchell, Tank Bigsby, Jalyen Warren, Kareem Hunt

Also, if anyone has decent team name ideas I'm listening...   Feel like theirs alot of potential out there

Thats a tough team in superflex.  You have amazing WRs for a zero Rb strategy but to get two QBs who have high floors because of rushing ability in a SF on top of that is crazy.  Obviously your Rbs are weak, but you should get enough production to be a top tier team.  

• Like 1

VIGILANTE-CLUB
1. (12) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
2. (13) Breece Hall (NYJ - RB)
3. (36) Cam Akers (LAR - RB)
4. (37) J.K. Dobbins (Bal - RB)
5. (60) Justin Fields (Chi - QB)
6. (61) Tyler Lockett (Sea - WR)
7. (84) Elijah Moore (Cle - WR)
8. (85) Marvin Mims Jr. (Den - WR)
9. (108) Skyy Moore (KC - WR)
10. (109) Zamir White (LV - RB)
11. (132) Fred Warner (SF - LB)
12. (133) Harrison Smith (Min - S)
13. (156) Eric Kendricks (LAC - LB)
14. (157) Richie Grant (Atl - S)
15. (180) Damien Harris (Buf - RB)
16. (181) Washington (Was - DEF)
17. (204) Wil Lutz (NO - K)
18. (205) Ja'Marr Chase  (Cin - WR)

With one keeper, our draft really starts in R2. Here are my draft picks with their real draft pick:

17. Travis Kelce(I moved up for him)

41. Breece Hall

48. Cam Akers

49. JK Dobbins

56. Justin Fields

73. Tyler Locket

96. Elijah Moore

97. Marvin Mims

120. Skyy Moore

121. Zahmir White

After Zahmir, I filled my IPD slots. I won't post those.

191. Damien Harris

192. Wash Def

PPR, All TDs are six, .5 per completion and .5 per rush attempt.

I really thought I had a shot at the top 5 QBs but the one owner who has NEVER picked a QB high or be the first one to pick a QB took one in R2 then the run happened. He picked Mahomes, two picks later Josh Allen went. The next round, Hurts went top three. I thought I could land Hurts at 36/37 but that didn't happen. Before I knew it, Lamar went then Burrow. Once Burrow went, I was prepared to pick Herbert but he went right before my pick. So I decided to go all in on those dead zone RBs...

I missed out on T-law in so I could of stream but I hate doing that so I picked Fields as he was the last of the "elite" QBs.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan