Rate my Draft

Buffalo Viking

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ok so ive never done a point per carry league so its tough to REALLY gauge but my gosh you have 3 Top-11 WRs? 

Bijan should get 250+ and Pierce should be the guy in Houston

Lawrence and AR15 should be at least 1 maybe even 2 Top-10 QBs

Schultz is not ideal...especially in such a small league did teams draft 2 of the Top-12?

Overall 2 Top-12 QBs, 2 Top-18 RBs , 3 Top-11 WRs, TE is rough. Unless the carry thing really kills you in your flex spot(assuming its a 2-1-2 starting lineup) I think you did well 

So we have one RB slot, two WR, one TE and one flex. Typically a RB in the flex because of the ppcarry. I usually hammer RBs early but the value was just at WR, too good to pass up. It’s going to be hard to decide who to sit between Amon and Waddle every week. N yea once the top 3-4 TEs were gone I just punted the position. I took Schultz with the pick before my defense and kicker. I’ll just have to stream that till I find one I like. But I figured Schultz is a solid TE with a rookie QB who tend to lean on the TEs early. 

48 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

So we have one RB slot, two WR, one TE and one flex. Typically a RB in the flex because of the ppcarry. I usually hammer RBs early but the value was just at WR, too good to pass up. It’s going to be hard to decide who to sit between Amon and Waddle every week. N yea once the top 3-4 TEs were gone I just punted the position. I took Schultz with the pick before my defense and kicker. I’ll just have to stream that till I find one I like. But I figured Schultz is a solid TE with a rookie QB who tend to lean on the TEs early. 

Oh the fact you only have to start 1 RB(up to 2) bodes well for you then...I was concerned you would be crushed in a flex spot every week but Pierce should be okay

22 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I saw you traded Richardson for Watson but I don't think I would have done that in a Super Flex, especially with Tua being as risky as he is to stay healthy.  Another concusion and his season/career may be over.  Also Richardson has a higher floor with his running ability and I think he has a year like Fields did last year.  What other QBs are available on the waiver wire if any to replace him? 

Funny story. While the trade was processing, waivers also went through. For whatever reason, the guy I was trading with picked up 2 QBs from the waiver wire while also having two QB trades in process. Our league doesn't allow for more than 3 qbs on the roster (unless one is on IR) for competitive reasons. So the other trade went through first and then the system voided our trade, so I have a second chance at not moving him if I want lol. 

On 8/28/2023 at 8:07 PM, Forge said:

I actually wanted Dotson instead of Terry and someone sniped him two picks before mine and Pickens went the pick before. I was in a bit of a pickle. Ultimately I took him over aiyuk, Kirk and jeudy

The dude with Dotson already cut him lol. He had to pick up another QB as he was the other guy who traded a QB for a receiver with the guy that I was trading with. He traded Dak for DK Metcalf, so he picked up Ridder and dropped Dotson. I have top waive priority right now since I didn't claim anyone. Pretty sure I'm going to use it on Dotson right here. 

19 hours ago, 101Raider said:

yeah, that's a must.  Be sure to drop your kicker for him and then start trying to move McLaurin with another player for a small upgrade somewhere.  

Used McLaurin to get a very small upgrade at running back (at least in projection). 

Terry + Penny for David Montgomery + Nico Collins. 

I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Very possible I'm giving up the best player in the deal, and possible Penny is going to be really good, but I feel like Montgomery is a pretty safe RB3. ESPN weirdly favors my side of that deal a lot, not sure why lol

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Used McLaurin to get a very small upgrade at running back (at least in projection). 

Terry + Penny for David Montgomery + Nico Collins. 

I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Very possible I'm giving up the best player in the deal, and possible Penny is going to be really good, but I feel like Montgomery is a pretty safe RB3. ESPN weirdly favors my side of that deal a lot, not sure why lol

I like the move. Montgomery should be a big upgrade on Penny and is honestly being undersold imo.  I also think Collins has a chance of surprising as Houston’s #1 as I expect them to be in catch-up mode a bunch 

• Like 1

12 team full ppr.  start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex, D, K.   1 keeper at the a 2 round cost increase from previous year.  can keep a max of 2 times

picked in spot 7

QB:  Lawrence (5th)
RB:  Pierce (3rd), Etienne (8th keeper), Gibson (7th), Achane (10th), D Harris (11th), Ford (15th)
WR:  Hill (1st), AJ Brown (2nd), Godwin (4th), Watson (6th), Mims (12th), Lazard (13th)
TE:  Schultz (9th)
D NO (14th)
K:  Meyers (16th)

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

12 team full ppr.  start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex, D, K.   1 keeper at the a 2 round cost increase from previous year.  can keep a max of 2 times

picked in spot 7

RB:  Pierce (3rd), Etienne (8th keeper), Gibson (7th), Achane (10th), D Harris (11th), Ford (15th)
WR:  Hill (1st), AJ Brown (2nd), Godwin (4th), Watson (6th), Mims (12th), Lazard (13th)
D NO (14th)

Watson in the sixth is crazy good value imo. I don't love the running back duo in ppr though

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

picked in spot 7

D NO (14th)

You should be a hard out every week. Hill and Brown are going to have those occasional explosive games. Was Tank Bigsby around? I'd get insurance for ETN

12 Team Full PPR. Had 1st Overall. Owners in this draft were reaching on RBs so I zigged and took BPA. 

QB: Allen

RB: Sanders, Brian Robinson, McKinnon, Gainwell, Bigsby

WR: Jefferson, Olave, McClaurin, Jeudy, Kirk, Burks, Doubs

TE: Ingram

D/ST: Commanders (week 1 match up)

K: J. Elliot

10 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

12 Team Full PPR. Had 1st Overall. Owners in this draft were reaching on RBs so I zigged and took BPA. 

QB: Allen

RB: Sanders, Brian Robinson, McKinnon, Gainwell, Bigsby

WR: Jefferson, Olave, McClaurin, Jeudy, Kirk, Burks, Doubs

TE: Ingram

D/ST: Commanders (week 1 match up)

K: J. Elliot

How many WR/ Flex? Ans how many teams in the league?

That rb room is blahh for PPR, if you can wait trade one of Mclaurin/Jeudy(once healthy for better value), or Kirk to upgrade RB you’d be sitting pretty 

• Like 1

12 Team PPR 2RB/2WR/2FLEX…keeper league, I kept Pollard at a 7th round value.

Burrow

Barkley/Pollard

Aj Brown/Christian Watson/ Christian Kirk/ Gabe Davis

Kittle

would be my starters

Penny, Singletary, Allgeier, Kincaid, Rondale Moore, and Bryce Young (last round keeper potentially) on the bench