Rate my Draft

Buffalo Viking

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

I mentioned on a different draft not to take 2 QBs, but this the perfect example of the exception. Love pairing a qb and Cousins with Richardson. 

Yea i feel like for the most part if you take one of the Top-6 you dont need a backup but if you pick outside that then probably best to take 2

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

This is my 12 team auction draft, .5 PPR and 6 pts all TDs.  I was price gauging CMC because he was $10 lower than Ekeler and I ended up getting him so had to alter my plans at that point.  He scares me because of injury like Mike Trout in baseball but he is huge if healthy.  I was not fully focused for a few minutes and missed a couple guys I really wanted like Waddle who went way too cheap but overall I am happy with the team.  There are IDP guys but I never spend more than #1 on them and swap them out throughout the year so won't add them. 

QB: Dak Prescot
RB: CMC
RB: Tony Pollard
WR: DeVonta Smith
WR: Drake London
TE: Cole Kmet
FLEX: Dionte Johnson

Bench:
QB: Anthony Richardson
RB: James Cook
RB: Roschon Johnson
RB: Tank Bigsby
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Marvin Mims
WR: Jonathan Mingo
TE: Dalton Kincaid

My quick assessment: I have CMC top 5 and Pollard top 15, so getting both of them is a big win for me.  Especially because I got Pollard for the same price as Kenneth Walker (a bunch of MSU fans in our league), and $1 more than Najee Harris and Josh Jacobs. I have DeVonta Smith as a top 25 player too so if I did a snake draft and got CMC at 3, Pollard at 22, and then Smith at 27, I would be ecstatic. That would then mean I took Drake London at 46 and Dionte Johnson at 51.  Thats a little high for both on most lists and ADP wise but this is where I hate the vets in this range and prefer the upside of London to DJ Moore, Terry Mclaurin, and Chris Godwin etc. Then the next turn would be James Cook at 70 and Dak at 75.  I think that is solid value for Cook and a little high for Dak but reasonable if he is the best QB available. This is where I start to even out in a snake draft vs auction IMO.  The next turn would be Michael Thomas and Cole Kmet at 94 and 99 which is about a round early for both and then some mix of the rookies at 118, 127, 142, 147, 166, and 171.  I think the combined group of Richardson, Mims, Mingo, Kincaid, Bigsby and Roschon Johnson is a solid haul late in the draft for upside with those picks.   I added Kincaid because we have roster limits and couldn't take any more RBs or WRs and don't like depth IDP either.  Richardson I wanted after missing on the top guys at QB to support Dak but Dak is typically solid fantasy wise even though I don't like him in real life.  

Top 3 picks are great but i agree i dont love the London/Kmet combo. Like the QB duo and Cook/Mims have solid potential 

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk but ive got popcorn. I hear Michael Thomas is healthy this year

Yeah, it kind of went off the rails. Don't draft and drive kids.

Also, just as I said, I did get completely boxed out of the tight end of position. The more alarming thing was that I pretty much got boxed out of wide receiver as well. One guy didn't show, ended up auto drafting and has 9 receivers. That really screwed me over since I passed early

Did pretty much no prep for the drat this year and currently have COVID but just had my first draft of the year.  12 team PPR, I had the first pick.  Really kicking myself for taking fields over DHop or Aiyuk, I would have been so happy with my team.

QB: Fields
RB: Jonathan Taylor
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Justin Jefferson
WR: Devonta Smith
WR: Skyy Moore
Flex: Rachaad White
BN: Alvin Kamara
BN: Anthony Richardson
BN: OBJ

There was a huge ruin of WRs after my Fields pick which sucked, and I was able to grab Richardson really late.  

Once I got boxed out of the receiver market, I just threw every possible dart I could. 

Super flex league

QB: mahomes, tua, Anthony Richardson

RB: Tony Pollard, Jonathan Taylor, Dameon Pearce, breece Hall, Rashaad Penny

WR (fml): Olave, McLaurin, Addison, skyy Moore, Zay flowers, Gabe Davis

TE: juwan Johnson (LMAO)

K: bass

😧Philly

If Taylor is back, this team will be fine. My running backs will buy me a receiver in the trade market. 

So the guy with 9 receivers I'm trying to trade with. Made a Richardson fire Christian Watson offer and a tua for Garrett Wilson offer. He won't accept the tua one I'm sure, but I wanted to throw it in. 

Just now, Forge said:

Once I got boxed out of the receiver market, I just threw every possible dart I could. 

Super flex league

😧Philly

So the guy with 9 receivers I'm trying to trade with. Made a Richardson fire Christian Watson offer and a tua for Garrett Wilson offer. He won't accept the tua one I'm sure, but I wanted to throw it in. 

Our teams seem built very similarly haha.  In such a deep WR year the WR run killed me, can't believe Skyy is my #3. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Our teams seem built very similarly haha.  In such a deep WR year the WR run killed me, can't believe Skyy is my #3. 

In my mocks leading up to it, I had decided that after round 11 , I had zero interest in receivers. So leading up to the draft I kept telling myself to hit receivers hard from like 6-10. 

I got one in that stretch lol

35 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Did pretty much no prep for the drat this year and currently have COVID but just had my first draft of the year.  12 team PPR, I had the first pick.  Really kicking myself for taking fields over DHop or Aiyuk, I would have been so happy with my team.

There was a huge ruin of WRs after my Fields pick which sucked, and I was able to grab Richardson really late.  

Think you can shop R. White or Kamara around Week 3 for a very solid WR2, so I wouldn't kick yourself too much over the Fields pick. Liking this team overall, I'm a homer but I think OBJ is going to outplay his ADP by a lot. 

12 team, 0.5 ppr, had the 4th pick. Haven't won my league since 2019 and have just had middling teams every year, so got a little aggressive this year. Happy overall but I definitely see that this is a boom or bust situation -- once I took Kelce at 4, I felt like I might as well go all-in on that approach. Walker in the 3rd round over Etienne was probably my biggest "my guy" call - I just don't think Charbonnet is going to keep him off the field people think and that he's special. 

QB: Justin Fields 
RB: Kenneth Walker
RB: Javonte Williams
WR: Garrett Wilson
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
FLEX: Jamaal Williams
TE: Travis Kelce
K: none yet
D/ST: Seahawks (planning to stream)

Bench
Alvin Kamara
Elijah Moore
Zay Flowers
Tyler Allegier
Nico Collins
Justyn Ross

Dropping Collins or Ross (likely Ross) prior to Week 1 to grab a kicker. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Is it really a 3 player bench?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Super flex league

😧Philly

If Taylor is back, this team will be fine. My running backs will buy me a receiver in the trade market. 

Not sure how many WRs you start, but I actually don’t hate your WRs. Olave is a stud that I’m super high on. Don’t love McLauren, but Sky, the two rooks and Davis all have a ton of potential.  Addison and Flowers I’ve been actively targeting a bunch. 

You’ve got stud QBs and RBs to make up the difference. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Not sure how many WRs you start, but I actually don’t hate your WRs. Olave is a stud that I’m super high on. Don’t love McLauren, but Sky, the two rooks and Davis all have a ton of potential.  Addison and Flowers I’ve been actively targeting a bunch. 

You’ve got stud QBs and RBs to make up the difference. 

I can start as few as two. 

I am very bullish on Olave and he was the last wr in that tier. 

I actually wanted Dotson instead of Terry and someone sniped him two picks before mine and Pickens went the pick before. I was in a bit of a pickle. Ultimately I took him over aiyuk, Kirk and jeudy

12 team full PPR, superflex (1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 2 Flex / 1 Super Flex / 1 K)

QB - Dak Prescott | Deshaun Watson | Jimmy G | Ryan Tannehill

RB - Rashaad White | Khalil Herbert | Samaje Perine

RB - David Montgomery | Damien Harris | Raheem Mostert

WR - Jamar Chase | Hollywood Brown | Hunter Renfrow 

WR - Davante Adams | Christian Watson | Elijah Moore

WR - Cooper Kupp | Marvin Mims

TE - Gerald Everett | Jake Ferguson 

K - Daniel Carlson