WEEK 14 GDT: A RIVALRY RENEWED

RavensTillIDie

Don't even know why I bother to watch the ends of these games. Game was over the second Pees went uber prevent and let them go down and score in like 70 seconds when we were leading by 2 scores at the end of the 4th quarter.

Ending really had it all though, clueless playcalls on offense, Pees once again forgetting that Antonio Brown exists, Flacco not understanding the game situation at all... Big Ben/Tomlin always find ways to win these games and Flacco/Harbaugh find ways to lose them. That's the difference. 

4 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

And don’t even let that little B Maclin get on the plane home 

can't even blame maclin dude that was a very tough catch from the beggining. flacco and the offense played better than my expectations, Steve and Ozzie need to step in and get dean pees *** out of baltimore. tired of this same crap every season.

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

can't even blame maclin dude that was a very tough catch from the beggining. flacco and the offense played better than my expectations, Steve and Ozzie need to step in and get dean pees *** out of baltimore

I’m blaming him for faking an injury and making us burn our last timeout 

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

can't even blame maclin dude that was a very tough catch from the beggining. flacco and the offense played better than my expectations, Steve and Ozzie need to step in and get dean pees *** out of baltimore

Yep. And if you want a game where it was OBVIOUS that scheme was killing us, just watch this game. How many FREAKING times did Antonio Brown line up on Brandon Carr, we press Carr, he gets instantly beat for 40+ yards easily? AND DID WE ADJUST? NOPE. 

What about the short checkdowns? Did we adjust? NOPE.

3rd and 13 with the game on the line? LET A TIGHT END RUN RIGHT UP THE SEAM.

So freaking done with Pees.

Archived