Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

One thing that the Eagles do have going for them in terms of #1 seed is that they have a fairly easy schedule remaining.

@Giants
vs Raiders
vs Cowboys

Vikings do have to go to Green Bay to face the Pack with Aaron Rodgers more than likely. I think they lose that game and even with Foles, I don't see the Eagles losing 2 of 3.

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I think the Eagles will get the first seed and lose out in the first round 

which makes that #2 seed just as valuable. Vikes pretty much control their own destiny for the #2 seed.

two easier games against the Bengals and Bears and a questionable game against GB (assuming Rodgers plays), the Vikes have made it through the difficult part of the schedule.

4 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

which makes that #2 seed just as valuable. Vikes pretty much control their own destiny for the #2 seed.

two easier games against the Bengals and Bears and a questionable game against GB (assuming Rodgers plays), the Vikes have made it through the difficult part of the schedule.

I don't think the Bears as easy of a game as you're making it out to be, though the Vikings are definitely the favorites.  I think both the Vikings and the Eagles have 2 games that could result in losses, though both should be expected to finish 2-1 or better.

Just now, Raves said:

I don't think the Bears as easy of a game as you're making it out to be, though the Vikings are definitely the favorites.  I think both the Vikings and the Eagles have 2 games that could result in losses, though both should be expected to finish 2-1 or better.

I'd be worried about the bears game if it wasn't at home

16 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'd be worried about the bears game if it wasn't at home

Even at home, I worry about the Bears.  I worry about them MUCH more than the Packers.  The Bears always seem to play us tough.  Even when they are in a down year, I don't sleep on them.  Vikings fans may remember that in 2009 they were having a terrible season and we were arguably the best team in the league.  We lost to them in Week 15, and that loss cost us the home field advantage against New Orleans in the NFCCG.  I don't sweat the Bengals or the Packers, but the Bears are definitely a worry.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, Uncle Buck said:

Even at home, I worry about the Bears.  I worry about them MUCH more than the Packers.  The Bears always seem to play us tough.  Even when they are in a down year, I don't sleep on them.  Vikings fans may remember that in 2009 they were having a terrible season and we were arguably the best team in the league.  We lost to them in Week 15, and that loss cost us the home field advantage against New Orleans in the NFCCG.  I don't sweat the Bengals or the Packers, but the Bears are definitely a worry.

Lol at not sweating the Packers. How many times has Rodgers lost to the Vikings in GB since 2010? Once?

You’re the same delusional Vikings fan who calls A-Rod overrated despite the fact that he’s owned your team for most of the decade.

7 hours ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Lol at not sweating the Packers. How many times has Rodgers lost to the Vikings in GB since 2010? Once?

You’re the same delusional Vikings fan who calls A-Rod overrated despite the fact that he’s owned your team for most of the decade.

I can see why you think I'm delusional.  I don't blame you.  Your team is riding a huge emotional wave after that solid overtime win against the Cleveland Browns last week. 

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I can see why you think I'm delusional.  I don't blame you.  Your team is riding a huge emotional wave after that solid overtime win against the Cleveland Browns last week. 

Rodgers is back. Buy your Super Bowl Tickets!!

11 hours ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

It's not Rodgers that's the problem. That defense is one of the worst in the NFL right now and I'm not sure even Rodgers can overcome that.

Archived