Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

Vikings.

Top 5 Offense

Don't turn the ball over

Don't commit penalties

Don't give up sacks

Convert 3rd downs at the best % in the NFL

Top 5 Defense

Teams cant score against us

Cant throw or run against us

Best 3rd down Defense in the NFL

Pressure the QB

They do everything a team has to do to be great

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Philly or Seattle, might just be Seattle. I've been telling people for weeks now don't rule them out. They always have a crazy good finish to the season.

Just lol at the Seahawks getting overrated after the Philly win.

12 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Vikings

This.

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Just lol at the Seahawks getting overrated after the Philly win.

This.

Nah I've been saying for weeks don't rule Seattle out and picked them against Philly. Seattle wins their division and I wouldn't be shocked if they obtained the #1 seed.

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nah I've been saying for weeks don't rule Seattle out and picked them against Philly. Seattle wins their division and I wouldn't be shocked if they obtained the #1 seed.

Seattle has not been an impressive team this year, even when they had Sherman and Chancellor. They're neither winning the division nor getting the #1 seed. Book it.

Eagles were bound to lose a game.  Finishing 15-1 isn't easy.  Plus, it was a road game against a quality opponent.  

Seahawks would probably need to win out to have a chance at the #1 seed. I don't see that happening with road games against the Jaguars and Cowboys (with Zeke), plus a game with the Rams.  They will lose at least one of those games.  11-5 isn't getting the top seed.

I think the Vikings pull it out. I think we can win out, but 3-1 is also likely, but I think we have the tie breaker over Philly if we finish with the same record. I believe the bye is more important than the HFA, though. I'm confident that Minnesota can win in the playoffs in anybody's stadium.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I said it before this week's SNF game and I continue the sentiment: the Seahawks scare me more than any other NFC team, besides perhaps the Eagles. Seattle, however, has almost no chance of getting the number 1 seed. Just too far back from too many teams with too little time.

23 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I'm going with the Viking for now, but this week could change a lot. Vikings play the Panthers and the Eagles play the Rams. What happens in those games will probably determine the seeding.

I don't think the Saints can overcome head to head losses to the Rams and Vikings in seeding.

Im agree, this week means a lot for the Vikings and the Eagles for the #1 seed.

The vikes game will be tough, the Panthers are playing to enter to the Playoff with a wildcard and they lost their last game, and play the Vikes in home. Will be tough, a very physical game with two very good defense. We'll see.

The Eagles play in Los Angeles vs the Rams, another great game. Los Ángeles won the game in home vs the Saints, and i think that they will win this game too, the Rams in home are a big team. The Eagles will have a second streak loss, but i see that they will won the last 3 (Giants, Raiders and Cowboys).

This means that if the vikes can win this wekk game in Carolina, the vikes will finish with a 14-2 record, the Eagles 13-3.

If the vikes lose this game? The two teams with 13-3 and i think the Eagles will be #1.

49 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

A few months ago, I said the Eagles. 

Now, I say the Vikings. The Eagles or Vikings will have NFC home-field and the NFC's No. 1 seed.

I think the NFC goes through Minneapolis. 

Isn't the Super Bowl held there this year, too?   That'd be pretty historic to have HFA all the way up to and including the SB.

Archived