The Week 2 CFB Thread: Duke is a football school. Colorado in the playoff.

MikeT14

My favorite college player archetype is the explosive offensive playmaker, who’s a danger anytime the ball is in his hands on offense or as a returner. The Peter Warrick, Reggie Bush, Percy Harvin, Tavon Austin’s of the world.

Zachariah Branch is easily in that mold. Can’t wait to watch his college career progress.

54 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As an NFL prospect maybe, but I'd imagine for most people here the answer to this is luck.

As a college player, 2019 Burrow and 2010 Cam are in their own tier.

Honestly even Tim Tebow as much as I hate to say it, even arguably JFF. 

2010 Cam is absolutely in his stand alone tier though, especially when you take into account his surrounding cast was ZERO.

Burrow at least had arguably the two best WR in the NFL (currently) and a first round RB.

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly even Tim Tebow as much as I hate to say it, even arguably JFF. 

2010 Cam is absolutely in his stand alone tier though, especially when you take into account his surrounding cast was ZERO.

Burrow at least had arguably the two best WR in the NFL (currently) and a first round RB.

To be fair I watched the first 20 minutes of USC Stanford and Williams looked incredible. If he plays like that all year he's in that tier.

But yeah Tebow, Johnny, Vince Young, Leinart, Sam Bradford, Watson, Lawrence, probably some other dudes I'm missing this tier gets crowded are right below them.