GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

It's no wonder many think Packer fans are arrogant.

If we get screwed by the refs, it's the end of the world. Packer fans are maaad!

If it goes in our favor, it's "nah, that didn't affect the game. We woulda won anyways". 

Hilarious. 

Just now, Slinky said:

If we get screwed by the refs, it's the end of the world. Packer fans are maaad!

If it goes in our favor, it's "nah, that didn't affect the game. We woulda won anyways". 

Hilarious. 

I don't think we would have won without that missed call.....I just think it's hilarious when we do lose, you and your kind try to take every single win away however possible.

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Hilarious. 

Where did the refs have any impact? Reach much?

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He's referencing the missed call on the INT, he already said "we don't win this game without the refs, period."

He said period, so it's a fact. In case you were wondering, that's how it works, period.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

He's referencing the missed call on the INT, he already said "we don't win this game without the refs, period."

He said period, so it's a fact. In case you were wondering, that's how it works, period.

Like I said, Randall might be 190, Gordon is 220, to get that good of a jam on him, props. That's a hell of a play by Randall. You have to exert some effort to get a call.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

LOL. Watch the games maybe? I love box score scouts. And homers.

Also, Hundley throwing 46 times to J. Wiliams' 15 rushes is pretty ridiculous. But we won, so, it's all good!

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

The draft will give us the OLB, IMO the biggest need on this team is TE. We almost have to sign Jimmy Graham. I'd go up to 22/2 to get him here. This TE class sucks unless you want to draft Andrews/Goedert and we'll probably have to use our 1st to do so, no thanks.

At CB, Malcolm Butler, Tru Johnson, Rashaan Melvin, Kyle Fuller and Bashaud Breeland need to be targets. If House accepts a deal less than 5m I bring him back just because we seem to need 7/8 CBs every year.

I'd wait on plans for House until we hear about his injury today. Looked like he might have torn hamstring from bone or something. He was in a ton of pain. Hopefully it isn't career ending but a big injury could really change the outlook there.

Man we've had bad luck with CB health the last few years.

Archived