The Week 3 CFB Thread: It's Prime's world, and we're all witness

MikeT14

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Great weekend to put husband and/or father tokens into the jar for future binge watching days.

@ramssuperbowl99 consider heading to the apple orchard this Saturday 

The lady is an Alabama fan, so I am making a withdrawal of sorts to watch UGA/SC instead of her team.  

I say “of sorts” because she graduated from SC, so it’s not really twisting her arm to watch them.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

we should have hired him before this season.  It’s absolutely no buzz in the program now.  Deion definitely would have provided that.  Deion recruiting in one of the biggest hot beds in the country would be scary.  

Fully agree. I’ve always felt Houston is the ultimate sleeping giant of college sports. Basketball has shown that when they hired Kelvin Sampson. Deion would provide the same thing in football imo. His personality, in that city/state, with those boosters behind him…scary hours.

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Great weekend to put husband and/or father tokens into the jar for future binge watching days.

@ramssuperbowl99 consider heading to the apple orchard this Saturday 

Meanwhile my dumb *** scheduled a surgery with this weekend to recuperate.

On 9/14/2023 at 10:54 AM, malibuspeedrace said:

If Herman comes back, does that cancel your promise to leave FF?

@ramssuperbowl99, @beekay414, @everyoneelseonthissub

I'll be that guy, no it does not cancel. If the bet was "as long as Tom Herman is the coach at Houston, I'll be on the forum", yes. But the bet was if Herman leaves, and he did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Meanwhile my dumb *** scheduled a surgery with this weekend to recuperate.

For real my guy, I hope it goes well and rest up, enjoy the down time. I hope from a pain management standpoint you’re in a good place too brother.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For real my guy, I hope it goes well and rest up, enjoy the down time. I hope from a pain management standpoint you’re in a good place too brother.

Thanks man - doing well enough to be complaining about football which is pretty much as good as it gets. Should be able to reasonably go opiate free too.

• Like 2