GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

That false start on the FG in the first quarter and then the decision to punt instead of kick the 56 yarder looms...large? Medium-ish? 

They still probably score a TD with how the D was playing at the end, but it would have put more pressure on the Falcons in the end.

Where are all the defense first guys, where are they?  Theyve been steering us down this trajectory for ten effing years.  11 first rounders on defense.......eleven.  Why were we even bothering?  Imagine if we were stacking with elite WRs or TEs in the first round instead......think where we would be right now instead of Eric Stokes, Darnell Savage, Quay Walker type picks.

• Like 1

This loss sucked. Defense folded. That two headed monster at RB is just a lot to handle. Then the big WRs London, Pitts and Hollins. Boxing people out.

Quay dropped an easy pick.
Jaire possibly a pick 6.
i feel like there was another in there.

Rashad Gary plays every play like its a pass rush. His containment was nonexistent today.

Savage has great speed but he has no breakdown. 

Our offense is just weak. I love that Love spreads the ball around but we have no identity as a passing offense.

AJ Dillon sucks. I wont listen to any rebuttal. I dont know what happened to the rookie version of him but he just looks slow. Agliher for the Falcon runs so much harder than Dillon.

I expected 7-10 to 8-9

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Offense deserves plenty of blame guys lol

Yes but they were likely without 4-5 of their top players in Watson, Bak, Elgton, Jones, etc. That’s not an excuse for what we watched but it certainly contributed.

I expect some Up and down from that young offense and first time starting QB. Defense has no excuse for that ****.

• Like 1

No

Bak

Jenkins 

Jones 

Watson

Those are key starters on offense.

Losing LVN was a blow also, could've used his length and speed.

If we had a running game this game would've been a blowout.

Disappointing loss, but that's what's going to happen with a very young inexperienced team.

• Like 1