Week 3: VIKINGS (0-2) vs Chargers (0-2)

swede700

So, I think O'Connell needs to get better calling running plays like McVay does. The offense should be attacking the defenses perimiter, not with slow developing screens, but with quick handoffs and pitches to a wr in motion.  The Rams are very effective in using wr's in the running game.  When opposing defenses start to rei force the perimeters to stop those jet sweeps it opens up the middle of the field to a lot of play action passes to the receivers and tight ends.

2 hours ago, Captain Relax said:

So, I think O'Connell needs to get better calling running plays like McVay does. The offense should be attacking the defenses perimiter, not with slow developing screens, but with quick handoffs and pitches to a wr in motion.  The Rams are very effective in using wr's in the running game.  When opposing defenses start to rei force the perimeters to stop those jet sweeps it opens up the middle of the field to a lot of play action passes to the receivers and tight ends.

Not turning the ball over might help this idea come to fruition!

Will be an interesting game because the Chargers have a better QB, better WRs, better offensive line and far superior CBs especially the two starters.  Both are talented teams with disappointing starts.

Vikings could have a hell of a time stopping Allen, Williams, Palmer, Everett and Johnston.  Even if Bosa does not play Tuli Tuipulotu could be very hard to handle, he could be an outstanding pro.  

6 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Um, no? How would they have known that? 

Then what is the point of your comment?

sorry - I just hate fans dumping on players and teams for things that are out of anyone’s control. By all accounts he’s been a good teammate and good in the locker room with the media. I’m sure he wants to be out there and contribute and line himself up for a payday.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

What? I'm guessing you are okay with him missing time at that salary, then? Who knew that was such a controversial take 😂

Nah, I’m just not going to drag someone or the team because of an injury. Unfortunate? Yes. Bad signing? No. Reason to take a shot at the player? No.

• Like 1