Week 2 MNF GDT #2: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

candyman93

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

Just now, sryan66611 said:

is Deshaun Watson done???    I mean it looks to me like a total regression is it possible for him to do well again???    is it the coaching/ offensive philosophy?    I did notice Baker Mayfield has improved since he left the Browns 

I like Baker, but he's faced two pretty horrible defenses... let's settle down now lol

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Jaguars were actually my team when I was a young kid while the Browns were gone. If I could abandon my Browns fandom, it would be for a better team than the Jags... no offense.

Its not about just picking the better team though is it?

Otherwise, Cowboys look pretty good so far right?

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Jaguars were actually my team when I was a young kid while the Browns were gone. If I could abandon my Browns fandom, it would be for a better team than the Jags... no offense.

That's fair.

I too often wish that the Jaguars were better than the Jaguars have ever been.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

watching the steelers play against watson, feels like I'm watching them play a QB like Andy Dalton, not a top 5 QB you invest so much into...

Josh allen in crack, making only the bad plays, none of the good.

Yet everyone is shocked that he had a bad game. And the same thing for the next game.

42 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I dont feel for any fans because its just an entertainment sport. Im all in on villifying the browns in the biggest heel turn in sports entertainment history

same.. I have been a Bengals fan my whole life and have seen tons of terrible football... So I don't feel bad for any other fan base...  especially the browns.. I hate what happened to Chubb tonight though, that is just terrible and I wouldn't wish that kind of stuff on anyone... 

• Like 2

I feel like I was punk'd tonight. There's just no possible way that two NFL franchises are paying millions upon millions of dollars to 2 individuals who are responsible for the offenses we saw tonight on the field.

Not only were the QB's absolutely awful, but the coordinating was just painful to watch. 3rd and 1? Better call a f*cking reverse jet sweep or some QB keeper! 2nd and 10? How about a quick throw to your backup TE in the flat?!

Furthermore, Deshaun Watson...oh boy...this guy had some awful throws tonight, between the "F*CK IT IM GOING DEEP" shot to Marquise Goodwin which should've been intercepted and his "F*CK IT IM GOING DEEP" shot to....idk I think George Pickens? He threw it 10 yards out of bounds so it was hard to say what he was aiming for. This guy is done, and good riddance.

All in all, those 2 offenses have some serious issues and they were both so painful to watch.

• Like 1