Week 2 MNF GDT #2: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

candyman93

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

unfortunately for the Browns, Watson is a cap hit of $63M the next three seasons. Trying to cut him next year would incur a dead money cap hit of $200M (just $20M shy of their total roster spending this season).

they literally stuck with him lol

Watson should do the decent thing and take a paycut. But I guess...

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's crazy that Watson is the weak link of that team despite the resources used to acquire him. 

I feel it as a niners fan watching Lance bust for the team after three first round picks, but at least the niners could just move on 

high draft picks vs high draft picks and boatloads of salary cap committed 

just a rough few years ahead if this is as good as Watson is

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's crazy that Watson is the weak link of that team despite the resources used to acquire him. 

I feel it as a niners fan watching Lance bust for the team after three first round picks, but at least the niners could just move on 

Why don't the Browns just get a 7th round rookie to replace him!

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nobody who is a Cleveland fan is surprised that he forgot how to play football before the ink was dry on his contract.

I'd just really like to have seen the meetings where it was decided that it would be a good idea to give like $230m to a controversy riddled quarterback coming off like two years of missed football.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I'd just really like to have seen the meetings where it was decided that it would be a good idea to give like $230m to a controversy riddled quarterback coming off like two years of missed football.

Not to mention that i bet a lot of people rooted for cleveland as underdogs.

I know i did as an afc interest. All that is dead now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Can you imagine paying Watson that contract to sit on the bench? 

Yeah right or wrong benching Watson at any point is an indictment of the GM and essentially fires the guy so no chance it’ll happen but man this dude sucks and go figure we’re stuck with him.