Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

And lets Dillon "catch his breath" in the sidelines

Watching Taylor and knowing Wilson possible upside (plus Jones if course) I think we should start considering if a trade deadline deal for Dillon might be worth considering, even if it's a pittance. 

10 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Oh stop it.  Rodgers sucked last year.  Put him in instead of Love with this group and how do you think he'd do?  Well since he doesn't like throwing to young receivers it would surely be a joy to watch.  It was time to move on.  Rodgers lasted all of 4 plays this year.  

See and I never said he didn't, you projected as usual.

The offense is bad because Love is not a star, and the HC is the worst play caller in Packer history.

1 minute ago, Victor1124 said:

Jones, Bahk, and Jenkins would help as well but I know what you meant, especially if Love continues to struggle throwing the ball deep. 

I still cant understand why we didnt bring in a veteran receiver and decided to just roll with all young/inexperienced guys. Should have brought in a veteran who could at least make a few tough catches here and there; Plus someone who could maybe mentor some of these young wideouts and show them a thing or two. A veteran WR could also help Love out by explaining him things from a receivers prospective. 

The team has about $9.5M in cap space and likely considers this a rebuilding/retooling year. A Jakobi Meyers or DJ Chark maybe helps the stat line a little, but really wouldn't change much for this offense.