Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He at least is useful in the passing game.  The other available backs are useless. 

Nope not even going to give him that.  He just sucks.  His mayor status needs to be revoked.  The other backs suck in the pass game too you are right.  Damn it MLF take the points.  Give the team a chance.  

Just now, packerstk7 said:

Not sure who’s fault that was but awful result.

That's coaching, in my opinion. Also play calling, Taylor doesn't have much nfl experience at all so why start giving him option routes? He's did well in the drive but very much is still in "keep it simple, stupid" territory. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, it was Taylor lol. Makes sense now. He just sat down and Love thought he was running a full route. Why is Taylor getting option routes? lol

I'm not sure it was an option route. 

I think it was just a curl, and Traylor ran it super stiff, not realizing the play concept is to extend the route out two more yards in order to make it to the marker. 

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm not sure it was an option route. 

I think it was just a curl, and Traylor ran it super stiff, not realizing the play concept is to extend the route out two more yards in order to make it to the marker. 

I just made the assumption based on where Love threw the ball and the fact that Taylor just sat. He didn't curl or anything. He sat down on at the marker like an option route would. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Miscommunication. Taylor sat down when he wasn't supposed to. The reaction from Love and LaFleur tells it all. It was supposed to be a slant like Bijan on us last week.

Looked like the exact same play, same coverage, different result from last week.