Deshaun Watson

49 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m more mad at the Browns than anyone here. Worst investment of money/resources in NFL history with this trade and guaranteed contract. I will continue letting it out on leshaun though because I don’t like him, he’s getting paid enough to have thick skin for criticism, and also he hasn’t shown much here since we’ve traded for him. He’s done nothing to get the benefit from me up until this point, and I will gladly be proven wrong if he turns a corner here. Until then he’s going to continue getting my A+ heckling. Even if he does turn a corner I will continue to heckle him as a person. Personally, I’ve never tried to conceal my feelings here. This one is taking an obvious road towards coaches and front office losing their jobs. There’s urgency here. The defense is set up for immediate success and if they can get their star QB on the field playing like he’s expected then maybe my voice on this will be less loud. 

To be honest Nate if he won't waive his no trade clause we are done.

For the next 4 years.

4 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

If this goes **** up this season and you could unload Watson for a second rounder do you do it? 

Depends on why it blows up. If it's because he played like he has for 75% of the games since he got here, yes. If he's not the problem, then no.

8 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

If this goes **** up this season and you could unload Watson for a second rounder do you do it? 

Uhhhhh 1,000% I would do it. I'd have done that before the season.

Nobody's gonna take him on though. I'm pretty confident he's here for the long run, whether we like it or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If we do that, don't we have to basically blow up the whole team?  Wouldn't his entire cap hit hit all at one time then?  I'm nowhere close to being a salary cap guru.  We might have to actually hire an entire club like this one

giphy.gif

to represent us for a year or two.

Would we really know the difference?

How many of you truly feel this way?

giphy.gif