Deshaun Watson

On 9/20/2023 at 6:24 PM, brownie man said:

He just needs more time 

we’re still early into this book of Deshaun’s time here. 

I think he’ll be fine. It’s been two weeks and we just lost Chubb. The entire team was shook when that happened. 

Let’s revisit this week 10 and see how things look. If he looks this bad by then than we’ve got a problem. 

I think it’ll improve significantly. 

Seems like it’s trending this direction 

23 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Obviously it's only one game, but hopefully this is the type of performance that will get his confidence back and something that he can build off of.

Yep, one game and means nothing more than the last one. Just funny to me how all of the folks who seemed so vocal about him clearly being washed are coincidentally busy today.  Weird…

But yeah, I loved the game plan early with all of the easy throws.  As I told my son, it was like trying to get a shooter to the line just to see the ball go in the hoop. Other than the insanely moronic heave to Moore he played a very good game and by and large just took the easy throws the defense gave him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just funny to me how all of the folks who seemed so vocal about him clearly being washed are coincidentally busy today.  Weird…

First evening I’ve gotten to myself in months and I’m eating tortilla chips and decompressing, eagerly awaiting being furloughed.

government-shutdown-furlough.gif

• Like 1