Deshaun Watson

20 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Watson was a great player but he wasn’t the god tier QB. He had one extreme outlier, totally insane year where he put up huge stats on a 4 win team. 

The other 3 years he started he was an above average, good starter showing promise for more. 

He wasn’t a Mahomes, or Burrow, or Rodgers, or Brady, or Allen, or Lamar, leave consistently drag a team to playoffs level player

He was a good player but we extrapolated his career off the outlier season while discounting the rape and the quitting and the injuries and the time off. 

We paid a Mahomes price for a Matt Ryan / Justin Herbert / Kirk Cousins type player

I mean, to be fair there is no Mahomes price.  That dude or any dude like him doesn’t come available, ever.  Well, maybe when they’re pushing 40 or 45.

He accounts for over $60 million on the cap next year as opposed to ~$20 million this year. If you think this team is bending over and grabbing their ankles now just wait, you’ve seen nothing yet.

Edited by MWil23

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He accounts for over $60 million on the cap next year as opposed to ~$20 million this year. If you think this team is bending over and grabbing their ankles now just wait, you’ve seen nothing yet.

Watson haters are as annoying as baker bros. I get it you hate him because he diddled some IG hookers masquerading as massage therapists. Can we see what he looks like healthy? He looked good last time he was against the titans. His shoulder obviously is not right. Give it a few weeks. Injuries happen. It’s pointless to have him out there if he can’t drive the ball down field. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Watson haters are as annoying as baker bros. I get it you hate him because he diddled some IG hookers masquerading as massage therapists. Can we see what he looks like healthy? He looked good last time he was against the titans. His shoulder obviously is not right. Give it a few weeks. Injuries happen. It’s pointless to have him out there if he can’t drive the ball down field. 

What happened to scrabble? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Watson haters are as annoying as baker bros. I get it you hate him because he diddled some IG hookers masquerading as massage therapists.

151cd181ca92e58.gif

Can we see what he looks like healthy? He looked good last time he was against the titans. His shoulder obviously is not right. Give it a few weeks. Injuries happen. It’s pointless to have him out there if he can’t drive the ball down field. 

confused048.gif 

Was this a…

a.

a…

reasona..

reasonable take????

It seems I’ve struck a nerve. I will not in fact be patient. He absolutely blows, dude sucks big time. He’s played 1 good game here. Always an excuse for him somehow.

He is rusty.

He is hurt.

It’s coaching.

Pathetic

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It seems I’ve struck a nerve. I will not in fact be patient. He absolutely blows, dude sucks big time. He’s played 1 good game here. Always an excuse for him somehow.

He is rusty.

He is hurt.

It’s coaching.

Pathetic

Bets on MWill hacked backy’s account and backy hacked MWill’s account?

Possible they’re one in the same?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Bets on MWill hacked backy’s account and backy hacked MWill’s account?

Possible they’re one in the same?

I’m going all in on this especially now that I know his true feelings. It takes a troll to beat a troll.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

He is rusty.

He is hurt.

It’s coaching.

Pathetic

Your irrational hatred for him seems to stem from his sex life. Was one of those prostitutes related to you? That’s the only logical explanation for why you would hate him so much. We’ve had plenty of trash QBs who never had a good resumes that you didn’t go after like this. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Your irrational hatred for him seems to stem from his sex life. Was one of those prostitutes related to you? That’s the only logical explanation for why you would hate him so much. We’ve had plenty of trash QBs who never had a good resumes that you didn’t go after like this. 

We’ve never paid them 1/4 of a billion and traded three firsts for complete trash on and off the field.