Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

Still can't believe Deshaun Watson went full '04 Aaron Brooks LMAOOO!

Yeah, sometimes you just have to accept that you are getting sacked.

The Jaguars are proving why I wasn't on their bandwagon this offseason. The AFC South looks like it will have no teams with a winning record and the division winner will make the playoffs by default. Also, you know your special teams need work when you give up a kick return for a touchdown by a fullback. They made Andrew Beck look like Devin Hester.

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Howell with his 4th INT today. Where you at with that early thread @Vladimir L

I honestly turned to red zone when the 3rd quarter was finishing in still high on him I see him as a rookie or gun slinger who will have these type of games

kirk took 3 years to become a solid qb and played way more than Sam his rookie year 

the running game was working well early on and we got away from it

9 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Literally every year... The entire media is doing it again calling them far and away the best team in the league coming into today, calling Parsons the league MVP, etc...

Not really. Parsons has a case to make for MVP, but that’s besides the point and has more to do with the award probably needing to be available to someone other than the most popular QB for any given season.

We all know ESPN and other media outlets have just been chomping at the bit for a slip up. Even the little credit the team has gotten has been warranted given how dominant they have looked. I mean.. it’s no different than the Dolphins getting credit for how they’ve looked early in the season.

All in all extreme takes should be avoided. No one should say Dallas is winning it all, and no one should write them off for one, singular sloppy football game, either. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So realistically,  who should the Jets truly target at QB not to waste the entire season? It's clear Wilson is a joke. 

The list is putrid 

Foles

Wentz

Flacco 

Ryan

Daniel

. Brady

Should probably go with Wentz. Flacco and Ryan would get killed behind the line.