Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not really. Parsons has a case to make for MVP, but that’s besides the point and has more to do with the award probably needing to be available to someone other than the most popular QB for any given season.

We all know ESPN and other media outlets have just been chomping at the bit for a slip up. Even the little credit the team has gotten has been warranted given how dominant they have looked. I mean.. it’s no different than the Dolphins getting credit for how they’ve looked early in the season.

All in all extreme takes should be avoided. No one should say Dallas is winning it all, and no one should write them off for one, singular sloppy football game, either. 

Parsons could do with being the best defensive player in the league before you inaugurate him as an MVP candidate 🤣

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like the Jets are not acknowledging how large the problem actually is. This really is going beyond just wins and losses imo. It's like they are setting fire to the locker room 

Seriously. 

Just sign Flacco before you lose the entire locker room. 

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

james conner has the 3rd most rushing yards in the league and is 2nd in ypc at 5.2

i think pff also has him #1 in pass blocking

There were some rumblings pre-season that he was going to have an incredible year. It was thought that there was nobody else to handle the ball. Connor has balled out, but Dobbs etc are surprisingly effective so far.

Edited by nagahide13

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like the Jets are not acknowledging how large the problem actually is. This really is going beyond just wins and losses imo. It's like they are setting fire to the locker room 

Must have another job lined up already. 

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Must have another job lined up already. 

Honestly I don't think they have any options that move the needle. Nobody will trade away their backup for nothing, much less getting Cousins from the Vikings. It's too early in the year for teams to be sellers. It's Zach Wilson's fault that he sucks and it's Joe Douglas' fault that there weren't any options if Rodgers went down. Saleh has to sit in the mess those two made.