Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs tears ACL; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

This is a tough blow. Especially for a defense who has been playing lights out. But this is the adversity a team who has Superbowl aspirations have to go through. I remember when the Rams lost Woods to an ACL during practice. The Rams were able to overcome that and win the Superbowl. Blows like this makes Dak more valuable. He need to step up even more bc while the defense will still be great they just lost a big piece. So they have to make up for that. I hope Diggs get a speedy recovery. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

This is a tough blow. Especially for a defense who has been playing lights out. But this is the adversity a team who has Superbowl aspirations have to go through. I remember when the Rams lost Woods to an ACL during practice. The Rams were able to overcome that and win the Superbowl. Blows like this makes Dak more valuable. He need to step up even more bc while the defense will still be great they just lost a big piece. So they have to make up for that. I hope Diggs get a speedy recovery. 

Comparing Woods to Diggs is a bit nutty

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, tab said:

Comparing Woods to Diggs is a bit nutty

No its not. Losing Woods was a big blow. But my point is losing a key player during the season on a a team that has Superbowl aspirations is adversity and its going to be interesting to see how the Cowboys can overcome this. 

Edited by stl4life07