Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

God the under armour ads. I'm from Ireland, we share the sports market with theirs like Canada does with the US. 

Anyone trying to get a "protect this house!" chant going in a Premier league game would be ruthlessly mocked for the rest of their career. They may as well by flying star spangled banners I their British accents heading down the tunnel. It's actually hard to watch. 

Also, my fiancées family is from niagara (Canada). Absolute meth town, and apparently it's fancy compared to the US side of the border. 

1 minute ago, packerstk7 said:

But have you ever seen someone have less time on a Hail Mary?

I couldn’t even tell you what I think the offense’s strategy is tonight.

It wasn't just that, you might as well hold it there and see if you can get away. But wow that was bad. 

Bad play calling, horrible OL, Love is still young. This **** happens when you have no real pocket. But he's not helping

Just now, Billy86 said:

God the under armour ads. I'm from Ireland, we share the sports market with theirs like Canada does with the US. 

Anyone trying to get a "protect this house!" chant going in a Premier league game would be ruthlessly mocked for the rest of their career. They may as well by flying star spangled banners I their British accents heading down the tunnel. It's actually hard to watch. 

Also, my fiancées family is from niagara (Canada). Absolute meth town, and apparently it's fancy compared to the US side of the border. 

Nobody would chant "protect this house" in the US.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Sorry to tell you this but Kirk Cousins is a way better QB than Jordan Love.

And they have the same number of playoff wins...zero.  (last 5 years)

Stop trolling and get back to the alleged game.

Edited by Dubz41

1 minute ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I'm glad Jones is back. Really boosted the offense tonight. 

MLF needs to give him a chance. The first 2 drives had 0 run attempts. Start the 3rd drive by handing off to Dillon.

MLF is the biggest reason the game is out of hand. 

• Like 1