Rank the 32 Starters at QB

Tank4Drake

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Looks like virtually everybody doesn't watch football, then if you think Lamar isn't better than whoever you're putting above him besides Mahomes/Allen/Burrow.

If this is your response, I can safely say you will rightfully sway no one. As a fellow fan of a team with a QB that our entire fanbase has buried their heads in the sand in over, I would suggest being open to the idea that you're highly biased.

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

If this is your response, I can safely say you will rightfully sway no one. As a fellow fan of a team with a QB that our entire fanbase has buried their heads in the sand in over, I would suggest being open to the idea that you're highly biased.

Shouldn't need to sway anyone that Lamar is a top 5 QB. His play speaks for itself.

57 minutes ago, Mox said:

The fact that it hasn't kind of proves my point.

Lamar is a great regular season QB and has been really good this year.   Definitely top 5.   Maybe top 3.     He should have had an elite day vs the Steelers.   Instead his receivers were absolute garbage (as Ravens WRs tend to be) and absolutely let him down and were the main reason they lost that game....but people will still act like thats on Lamar.

The problem is when the games really start to matter later in the season and into the playoffs.   I have yet to see a pivotal game where Lamar dominates the way he does when there isnt much on the line.  

I can understand why youre not sold on him being top 5 OVERALL.    But as far as his play so far this year, he is definitely up there.

Edited by 43M

11 minutes ago, 43M said:

Lamar is a great regular season QB and has been really good this year.   Definitely top 5.   Maybe top 3.     He should have had an elite day vs the Steelers.   Instead his receivers were absolute garbage (as Ravens WRs tend to be) and absolutely let him down and were the main reason they lost that game....but people will still act like thats on Lamar.

The problem is when the games really start to matter later in the season and into the playoffs.   I have yet to see a pivotal game where Lamar dominates the way he does when there isnt much on the line.  

I can understand why youre not sold on him being top 5 OVERALL.    But as far as his play so far this year, he is definitely up there.

To me, there is a difference between having a top 5 season and being a top 5 QB. This thread, to my understanding is the latter. Yet I haven't even said my own opinion, I simply pointed out something pretty tame. 

49 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It has and you just haven't noticed.

Where are you getting "I haven't noticed" from? I haven't even said my personal opinion. You made a broad statement that him not being top 5 was ridiculous. I responded with a broad statement that he's generally not considered top 5 to non-Ravens fans, which he isn't. For some reason, you can't handle that.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Where are you getting "I haven't noticed" from? I haven't even said my personal opinion. You made a broad statement that him not being top 5 was ridiculous. I responded with a broad statement that he's generally not considered top 5 to non-Ravens fans, which he isn't. For some reason, you can't handle that.

Well yeah it's hard to disprove a negative. I was just responding to one person who had him outside of their top 10, which is preposterous.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well yeah it's hard to disprove a negative. I was just responding to one person who had him outside of their top 10, which is preposterous.

Right, and had you not added the extra caveat, I would've agreed with you.

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Virtually no one outside of Raven fans see Lamar as a top 5 QB.

Based on casual observation of media that covers NFL (such as ESPN, Fox, etc.), most shows/analysts have been ranking Lamar in the top 5 Qbs as this season has progressed. 

The Ringer has him 3rd. https://nflrankings.theringer.com/qb-rankings

Nick Wright had Lamar outside the top 10 to start the season but now has Lamar at 2/3. 

Edited by AngusMcFife

13 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Based on casual observation of media that covers NFL (such as ESPN, Fox, etc.), most shows/analysts have been ranking Lamar in the top 5 Qbs as this season has progressed. 

The Ringer has him 3rd. https://nflrankings.theringer.com/qb-rankings

Nick Wright had Lamar outside the top 10 to start the season but now has Lamar at 2/3. 

Please never have Nick Wrights opinion to mean anything lol he's a clown.