Week #5 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Vikings are going to have a huge uphill battle to even have a small chance at a WC. Bad coaching, and a team that really has only been living off of Kirk’s arm. What a collapse from last season.Β 

Probably not working as hard as last year and ran out of grit.Β Β 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Vikings are going to have a huge uphill battle to even have a small chance at a WC. Bad coaching, and a team that really has only been living off of Kirk’s arm. What a collapse from last season.Β 

I think their coaching should be commended considering they've drafted poorly and bad roster construction. The fact they are always 1 possession away from any opponent, from the Panthers to the Chiefs, is a positive to me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Probably not working as hard as last year and ran out of grit.Β Β 

It’s hilarious that you’re still salty about getting bodied a year ago. Come on man. I’m not going to talk about how dumb your comments were last year.. clearly you received enough of that to still care all this time later. That’s rough.

Edited by NoFlyZone

38 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Count on Cousins to be the least clutch qb ever. This guy fumbles the bag in every game istg.

That’s nonsensical. How many game winning drives from last season alone? He has very little help so far this season aside from JJ.. and he wasn’t even on the field. The gets absolutely smoked behind that line but stands in there and delivers ice cold accurate passes that flat out get dropped. He also should have had his team down to the opposite 1 yard line to likely tie up the game late… but the DPI flag was inexplicably picked up.Β 
Β 

Obviously you don’t want to take a sack on the Hail Mary attempt.. but come on. He was getting killed and was trying to drive down the entire field with 1 min and no timeouts because his coach is sometimes not very intelligent.

Other than run blocking and dropping a pass, Jameson Williams didn't do much today. Maybe there's rust. The Lions need Amon-Ra St. Brown back quickly. This will be the last time this season they will play a winless team, which is why they weren't missing ARSB that much.

5 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Other than run blocking and dropping a pass, Jameson Williams didn't do much today. Maybe there's rust. The Lions need Amon-Ra St. Brown back quickly. This will be the last time this season they will play a winless team, which is why they weren't missing ARSB that much.

Jameson had one big drop. He was blown up on a pass in the backfield because Marvin Jones whiffed on my blocking assignment. But the timing between Goff/Williams seemed good.Β 
Β 

Jamo did do well with his blocking assignments. I counted three big blocks for big plays. Specifically David Montgomerys first TD run and Craig Reynolds reverse run in the 4th to make it first and goal. That is the kind of play that will keep Jamo on the field and deserving of touches.Β