Is Deshaun Watson.. load managing?

General Tso

1 hour ago, Soko said:

Never understood the conspiracy theories, exactly. Dude’s just hurt.

The team and Watson handled this situation poorly, but yeah, that's what it comes down to. I doubt he fakes an injury immediately after his best performance as a Brown vs. the Titans. Dude's hurt, tried to give it a go vs. the Colts and he and/or the team realized he wasn't ready.

I think a major thing was the swelling. I dont think they knew what they were dealing with, and I still dont think they know what they're dealing with. 

Good move sitting him vs Seattle. Arizona at home next week is a much better opponent to bring him back against as opposed to Seattle on the road. Especially in the same stadium where he tore his ACL. You dont want that bad juju

Players, including QBs, play at less then 100% all the time. This situation is obviously not just about him having a sore shoulder. If he was playing well does anyone think he'd still be sitting out?

This is the result of suddenly looking like an awful quarterback after getting a ground breaking guaranteed contract.

They're freaking out. He's freaking out.

Edited by BrownLeader

• 3 weeks later...

It's hypothetically still possible that this is just a new injury to the same shoulder, as they are saying right?

I know the obvious response is "lol bro stop", but you see I think I'm actually in favor of being wrong and erring on the side of dumping on Deshaun Watson still and seeing the evidence that I want to see. 

• Like 1