Is Deshaun Watson.. load managing?

General Tso

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

1. Watson is a creep. Period. It's top-to-bottom.

2. Watson will never be top-10 again. That's chapter is done.

3. The 2-1 Browns are a dumpster fire. My guess is they finish last in the AFCN.

4. This is only going to get worse. 

5. 2024 Browns will be the beginning of a rebuild. The true rebuild starts 2025, though. The new coach will be assured a long leash (by being given a fat contract).

6. Jimmy might still can that guy after 2024 as one more scapegoat for franchise mismanagement. 

7.  There is nothing Berry and Stef are rooting harder against than Baker's success; it's an indictment of their ineptitude.

1) agreed.

2) Agreed.

3) More or less.

4) agreed.

5) Sure. But issue is the owner

6) Truth.

7) I mean, Baker isn't really that good in the first place either. Buccs have played a super weak schedule (Chicago, Bears, Saints) and got crushed by the eagles.

57 minutes ago, brownie man said:

You don't catch a ball with your face. 

It's a long season 

Unfortunately for the rest of the league Deshaun will be fine whenever he comes back, but I do think it's unprofessional the way the Browns have handled this situation from a PR standpoint. It's a bad look. Eventually he'll get healthy and we'll move past this. 

They need to switch it from Day to Day to Week to Week and just call him a healthy scratch. You decided to trade Doubbs it is what it is. Deal with your backup QB and get ready for the week. **** happens idk why we're acting so secretive it's just a dubious look. Like we don't know what's going on. It's dumb

Screenshot_1-6.jpg?w=1024

Are you kidding? You know he burned his hands right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Screenshot_1-6.jpg?w=1024

Are you kidding? You know he burned his hands right?

Holy hell. Dude has been playing through that and you KNOW that helmet has to hurt every single step. Never been a big fan of his but I have a ton of respect for him to compete through it. Wow. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

1) agreed.w

2) Agreed.

3) More or less.

4) agreed.

5) Sure. But issue is the owner

6) Truth.

7) I mean, Baker isn't really that good in the first place either. Buccs have played a super weak schedule (Chicago, Bears, Saints) and got crushed by the eagles.

Why due you think leshaun wanted to play in that division 

The reason he wanted to avoid us 3 top 5 defenses.

Load managing for what??? The NFL season is shorter than the NBA or MLB to even think about load managing. Then you have to factor in who is load managing? You think about Kawhi in the NBA. He load managed but he is great enough to carry a team to win a title like he did with the Raptors. The Clippers are overall a good enough team to get into the playoffs with Kawhi load managing. 

Even if Watson is truly "load managing" the Browns cant afford it. No Chubb and its not like Watson has been playing elite ball. So he need all the live reps he can get. The more time is passing the more it looks like the worst trade that I can remember. I get wanting to move on from Baker but to take on Watson with all his off the field baggage AND he isnt producing like the QB you thought you was getting from his Houston days. Teams like the Browns this would only happen too. 

• Like 2