GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

Why are we still even talking about Carr? It was clear he wasn’t the guy after a decade and he’s got 6 touchdown passes in 7 games. Just because the organization is hapless doesn’t mean moving on from Carr wasn’t the correct decision - their follow up plan was just trash. 

• Like 6

From now on I want to see all the rookies play, throw them in and let’s see what they’ve got. It’s not as if we’ve got stars blocking their path, we have below average players like Tillery, Nicholls, Garoppolo so nothing to lose. 

I want to see O’Connell start from now on too, no reason to throw Hoyer or Garoppolo out there with depressingly predictable results. This season is lost, McDaniels must be a dead man walking at this stage and I don’t trust him to draft the right QB or be able to develop him either.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

From now on I want to see all the rookies play, throw them in and let’s see what they’ve got. It’s not as if we’ve got stars blocking their path, we have below average players like Tillery, Nicholls, Garoppolo so nothing to lose. 

I want to see O’Connell start from now on too, no reason to throw Hoyer or Garoppolo out there with depressingly predictable results. This season is lost, McDaniels must be a dead man walking at this stage and I don’t trust him to draft the right QB or be able to develop him either.

I said it before but I’ll repeat: we gotta play Jimmy G as much as possible for the rest of this ruined season.  The rationale:  he always gets hurt eventually and if he injures his foot we can void the contract.  Idk why we ever gave him such ridiculous guarantees.  I said that day 1.  But if we can get out of the guaranteed money that would be massive to the off-season rebuild.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Going for a FG when it was 21-3 in the 4th quarter when you had already gone for a 4th down made no sense either. 

That’s JMD for you.  He’s done that several times.  I think he believes in trying to make it a 2 score game.  I’m no analytics genuis but I’m confident the math doesn’t support JMD’s decision making, nor has it every turned out in his favor in real life.

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:
40 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Can you not read what I’m saying? They are both awful and you are in a bad position if either is your starter. No, one contracts a lot cheaper not guaranteed.

You have to be so obtuse. Yes it’s a better contract but it’s still not a position to want to be in. He is not good. They are both awful. But please, go off if you need to. 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

That’s JMD for you.  He’s done that several times.  I think he believes in trying to make it a 2 score game.  I’m no analytics genuis but I’m confident the math doesn’t support JMD’s decision making, nor has it every turned out in his favor in real life.

I get that but if that was the thought process why not just take the FG on the first 4th down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

When you average 1 TD a game, making it a 2 score game seems pointless 😂

• Like 1