GDT Raiders (3-3) at Bears (1-5): Lets stack these dubs

NYRaider

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Bears

9 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Honestly need to give it up for Hoyer. Imagine lasting this long in the NFL with this little to show for it. Dude is set for life with absolutely no pressure or expectations . 

Only in this stupid league could a guy make millions. Honestly sickening. Imagine failing abysmally time and time again but having no repercussions because he's not "supposed to be good" anyway

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

This is laughable, right down there with the Gruden loss to Nick Mullins and the 49ers after we traded Khalili Mack for me. Hinestly that bad 😁

Yup awful loss. Out coached out fought out played. 

Edited by Dessie
  • Like 4

Just now, RaiderX said:

Hell even Bagent looks more poised than him.

Cant really judge him in that circumstance. 

But he’s a 4th round MCD prototype QB with no mobility and an ok arm. He can still be a good QB in the league but he’s limited. If you have a chance for an elite guy, you take him without question. Unfortunate for Aiden to not get a realistic chance to show his skills this year. 

Just now, NickButera said:

I know for me, you said it well before. I don't want them to be bad, I expected them to be bad. And for this team who looks like the worst team in the league to rattle of 3 wins, seems so self defeating. We need to either suck so we can dismantle and turn it around, or be great. But we're stuck in the worst place imaginable. Stuck in this weird mediocre spot, where we suck but it's not showing enough to tear it down and start fresh, which imo, is what we need. My fear is we'll be stuck in this spot for years. I want to start fresh ASAP so we can get better 

Finding a QB is hard. All the focus was on Bears starting a backup but none was the fact the unknown is not necessarily worse than certainly bad. So whether it's a Cousins type QB next year or a rookie it can't be this group. It was clear immediately this offense would be trash this game. But you were right Nick, I will admit that for sure. Except maybe mediocre may be too kind. We will get a top 10 pick, and how good that kid turns out at QB we will see. I don't think it'll be JMD coaching him.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Only in this stupid league could a guy make millions. Honestly sickening. Imagine failing abysmally time and time again but having no repercussions because he's not "supposed to be good" anyway

What is this guy doing during practice and training camp to get paid millions kinda crazy lol. 

• Like 1