Week 8 GDT: Do We Ask Josh For An Encore or Tell Him To Lose Yourself?

ronjon1990

Result?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Result?

• Do we Capture It?
    • Or Just Let It Slip?
    • There's vomit on my sweater already

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2023 at 04:00 AM

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I sure don't love hearing from Hondo (I think Vic even said it too) that McD is totally safe for the remainder of the season and very likely next year too.

Makes starting hoyer even stranger last week lol. 
Thought he was playing to keep his job, so went the safe, yet boring route in the 10 year vet. 
If he thinks he is here next year, wouldnt he want to see AOC and learn his tendencies to help him grow?

26 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Thought he was playing to keep his job, so went the safe, yet boring route in the 10 year vet. 
If he thinks he is here next year, wouldnt he want to see AOC and learn his tendencies to help him grow?

Hondo noted it’s a 95% chance McD is back.

Let’s go, 5%!!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Agreed. It just shows, all the reports that Mcdaniels is just trying to do the best thing to win now, but he has no idea what the best thing to do is, which is why it's changing so much. All the options he chose are failing him week to week and he's scrambling being indecisive. It's so obvious it's sad.

• Like 1

If there's one thing all the bad teams have showed us the last two weeks, it's that everyone's due a good game here and there. I'm still waiting for ours, but we're bound to have a game where everything comes together at some point. 

It's been crazy that all 7 of our games up to this point we've looked so bad in so many phases of the game. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Bennett and Hobbs back apparently. 

Really pleased if they’re back, the tackling will improve and Bennett needs game reps to keep improving.

It’s only 7 Fieldgoals to break that magic 20 point barrier guys, I think we can do it 😀 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hondo noted it’s a 95% chance McD is back.

Let’s go, 5%!!!!

Not sure how he can even put a % figure on it at this point. Say we finish 4-13, there’s clear foster unrest and the intensity of the fan protests continue to rise, it would be very surprising to see McDaniels retained.

Hondo is either playing the team-friendly media guy role too well in an effort to keep everyone on side, or he’s gone full delusional hack.