Week 8: San Francisco 49ers vs Cincinnati Bengals

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

I don't wanna be that dude. I said it last week do we need to have a discussion on Bosa? 

If all the underlying stats said the same thing as his sacks i would be really worried. But he has been up and down even in his good years where he has games he just doesn't get home but still gets close multiple times a game which in my eyes he is still doing. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

He will be. I don't believe he's fallen that far. 

That said, when people on twitter say that they would take him over pretty much everyone or talk about how he's having a better year than Mahomes and whatnot....as fans we probably need to cool that talk lol 

Well the Niners are not winning any road playoff games with Brock at the helm. Oh btw 2nd place in the NFC West after today.

More worrisome is how trash the defense has gotten each week the last 3 games. Absolutely panic mode now and when I mean panic mode I mean panic mode b/c they are long shots now to win the SB.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

If all the underlying stats said the same thing as his sacks i would be really worried. But he has been up and down even in his good years where he has games he just doesn't get home but still gets close multiple times a game which in my eyes he is still doing. 

Yeah I get all that. I also just saw him miss a tackle for a td and he's missed Burrown multiple times today. When we need him he's not making those gm changing plays. Those PFF stats are cool tho