Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nope. Any other stupid questions? Or are you going to try and defend the absurdly bad calls from earlier in the game? If not, shut up. The Cowboys didn't need the help. I'm beyond tired of football refs. There is zero reason why with the technology we have that we should be subject to their incompetence/arbitrary whims.

I'm getting closer and closer to walking away from football for good. They need to fix it. I'm done with football for the rest of this weekend.

If you can’t handle a clear joke, then the internet is not for you.Β 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I was told this jags pass defense is hope defenseΒ 

Again, nothing you've said has disputed that. The Steelers have dropped 3 passes that would have been first downs which would have actually been their best start to a game this season It's nothing the Jags have been doing.

8 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Not sure what that has to do with anything. It’s one thing to have a player screw up. It’s another to have a ref blatantly reward a team 7 points and then take points off for you the next drive. They set the tone right then and there.. and just like that you have to play catchup against 12Β 

It doesn’t have to do with anything. It’s a joke.Β 

• Like 2