Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

What happened to the falcons offensive line? I thought it was going to be a strength

It's good at run blocking, but I get annoyed when people think it's good at pass blocking. It's not good. Ridder is the 4th most sacked QB in the league and with 5 more today, might be near the top. OL allows pressure early after the snap too. It's not like it's him holding onto the ball. Again, this is where I get frustrated with people here and know they haven't watched us.

9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

These refs in the Jacksonville game are a joke.Β 

lol

Β 

all refs are a joke.... we see it every freaking week dude.... I hate them,... the only thing worse is MLB umpires..Β 

Edited by fluhartz

5 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Stafford doesn't seem like a guy that will be comfortable in his old age. Unless we are doing the cyborg thing in 20 years.

Stafford is one tough SOB. And I dont normally use that language. Dude is tough as they come. He will just rub some dirt on his injuries, take some robitussin (if you dont watch "Everybody Hates Chris" you wont get that) and be fine. I mean we saw the dude win a Superbowl all beat to hell throughout the season. We saw him throw a game-winning TD in OT against the Colts when he couldnt even move bc of a hip contusion which he is still dealing with now. Not to mention in his Detroit days he led another game-winning drive with his teammates helping him move due to a bad injury he suffered in the game. Stafford is just built differently and I love it.Β 

Edited by stl4life07