The Michigan/Sign Stealing Thread

BobbyPhil1781

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good post

On the other hand I just ethically want Michigans football program dissolved for cheating an on-field product for nearly 3 seasons but peoples morals only show up when players are trading autographs for tattoos

lol this isn't the scandal people think of when they think OSU morality.

18 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good post

On the other hand I just ethically want Michigans football program dissolved for cheating an on-field product for nearly 3 seasons but peoples morals only show up when players are trading autographs for tattoos

This is not dissolvable offense but there should be some punishments 

28 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

So, in your opinion does this abstain Michigan from punishment, or just mean Ohio State should be punished too? Assuming we take "MichiganNation2" as impartial reporting

My stance from the begging is this is a media created frenzy over minor violations the punishment should be minimal 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It’s just UM fans grasping at straws and deflecting elsewhere. Thats the only play they’ve had since the beginning of the scandal. 

Still don't know what OSU has to do with any of this. I don't recall the NCAA or B1G mentioning them in anything besides 'No, Ryan Days brother is not involved in any of this please stop sending him death threats you psychos'.

But there is a giant underground community of UM fans trying to somehow loop OSU into being involved

• Like 2

Create the "OSU Sign Stealing Thread" and continue this conversation in there. This is a thread for an institution we know performed illegal tasks and not a burner account on Twitter who thinks b/c people live near an area, that they instantly are at fault.

Does it mean they're not? Nope, sure doesn't but as of now, it's all just a Michigan burner account gaining theories.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Still don't know what OSU has to do with any of this. I don't recall the NCAA or B1G mentioning them in anything besides 'No, Ryan Days brother is not involved in any of this please stop sending him death threats you psychos'.

But there is a giant underground community of UM fans trying to somehow loop OSU into being involved

It's actually pretty significant connecting all that but I agree until it becomes something official if it ever does there's no need for it to be a topic. 

4 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

It's actually pretty significant connecting all that but I agree until it becomes something official if it ever does there's no need for it to be a topic. 

The entire thing has been fabricated by crazies on a UM football message board lol 

The same people who are saying stuff like this

Edited by AkronsWitness

The whole "posting random people's LinkedIn profiles and Venmo stuff" right after getting a fan base all worked up and them sending Day's family death threats is the thing I have the biggest problem with. Those participating in these acts are terrible human beings. 

If it turns out those people are guilty, I'll retract everything as it's open game at that point but not at the current state we're in. 

• Like 1