The Michigan/Sign Stealing Thread

BobbyPhil1781

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Multiple sources told ESPN the NCAA informed Michigan this week that it had obtained evidence suggesting that a university booster helped fund the impermissible sign-stealing operation run by former staff member Connor Stalions. Michigan also received evidence that suggested Partridge was tampering with the ongoing investigation.

Only lone wolves destroy evidence in an ongoing lone wolf investigation. 3 lone wolves acting separately, but together with 2 coaches and a booster.

2 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Well in their mind he didn't know about it. HC is responsible but for them he is a victim.

They are kids. Don't fault their feelings even if misguided or not fully informed 

The beat writers, coaches, bloggers, etc really do think this isn't a big deal. Either that or they're hiding their true feelings very well. From what I've seen on the sidelines today it seems like they're poking the NCAA and making light of the situation. It's very strange behavior.

Also, glad to see you're seemingly ok after having your fandom questioned bc you're being reasonable. I'm sure that was hard

2 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Well in their mind he didn't know about it. HC is responsible but for them he is a victim.

They are kids. Don't fault their feelings even if misguided or not fully informed 

I think they are just supporting their own. That's not necessarily wrong. I would think every player was aware and every coach was aware and it was part of their practice so I don't think they think anyone is innocent they just don't see an issue with it. Their coach would make a good cult leader.

40 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The beat writers, coaches, bloggers, etc really do think this isn't a big deal. Either that or they're hiding their true feelings very well. From what I've seen on the sidelines today it seems like they're poking the NCAA and making light of the situation. It's very strange behavior.

Also, glad to see you're seemingly ok after having your fandom questioned bc you're being reasonable. I'm sure that was hard

Can't really take everyone serious in life so not worried about his opinion on me as a fan. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Can't really take everyone serious in life so not worried about his opinion on me as a fan. 

Nor should you. Ohio State and Michigan fans have coexisted peacefully here for the last 15 years and then he came along, so I wonder what the common denominator is.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nor should you. Ohio State and Michigan fans have coexisted peacefully here for the last 15 years and then he came along, so I wonder what the common denominator is.

Obviously the common denominator is you guys aren't real fans and he exposed you for the frauds you are

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

Obviously the common denominator is you guys aren't real fans and he exposed you for the frauds you are

Yup. Guess so. I've been a Michigan fan since young boy. 

Close family friend was part of Michigans 64 and 65 basketball teams which were really dang good.

but hey 

23 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Yup. Guess so. I've been a Michigan fan since young boy. 

Close family friend was part of Michigans 64 and 65 basketball teams which were really dang good.

but hey 

When all the OSU fans are patting you on the back and telling you what a good little boy you are. But hey 

lve have 13 different regular knowledgeable FF posters  pm me just to inform me that im wasting my time and that the college football board has become a complete cesspool they no longer waste there time on despite there love for the game.  No one’s coexisted intelligent people have just left the kids alone to play. 

On 11/18/2023 at 2:28 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

it’s because it’s not a big deal. I get that it’s your blankly you cuddle at night to make you believe the nightmare of the past season’s wasn’t real but it happened , you have no excuse, no network of sign decoders can ever touch the level of cheating OSU does.  

1 hour ago, BigC421/ said:

lve have 13 different regular knowledgeable FF posters  pm me just to inform me that im wasting my time and that the college football board has become a complete cesspool they no longer waste there time on despite there love for the game.  

Name them you coward. Or did you make them up?

• Like 2