The Michigan/Sign Stealing Thread

BobbyPhil1781

18 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Usually they ship those shirts off to other countries so they don't go to waste. These must've slipped through the cracks

Or perhaps they knew their program was involved with a number of lone wolves that could bring upon additional suspensions and felt it'd be better to keep those on hand.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

lve have 13 different regular knowledgeable FF posters  pm me just to inform me that im wasting my time and that the college football board has become a complete cesspool they no longer waste there time on despite there love for the game.  No one’s coexisted intelligent people have just left the kids alone to play. 

@bigc421 and @Bigc421% don't count.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

When all the OSU fans are patting you on the back and telling you what a good little boy you are. But hey 

lve have 13 different regular knowledgeable FF posters  pm me just to inform me that im wasting my time and that the college football board has become a complete cesspool they no longer waste there time on despite there love for the game.  No one’s coexisted intelligent people have just left the kids alone to play. 

it’s because it’s not a big deal. I get that it’s your blankly you cuddle at night to make you believe the nightmare of the past season’s wasn’t real but it happened , you have no excuse, no network of sign decoders can ever touch the level of cheating OSU does.  

You crack me up. This has nothing to do with OSU fans or me seeking their approval.

It is called integrity. It is called honesty. It is called ethics. 

I can be a diehard fan of my team and still have severe issues with all of the above. That does not take away my fan card. 

Attacking me when I have not done anything to you and suggesting others sleep with a blanket speaks more about your character than mine.

I sleep very good at night and I can look myself in the mirror and not question my integrity, my honesty or my ethical behavior. Condoning this before is endorsing it. Something I won't do no matter how much I love my team. 

Edited by detfan782004
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Ive have 13 different regular knowledgeable FF posters  pm me just to inform me that im wasting my time and that the college football board has become a complete cesspool they no longer waste there time on despite there love for the game. 

LOL. Totally. You got us there. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

You crack me up. This has nothing to do with OSU fans or me seeking their approval.

It is called integrity. It is called honesty. It is called ethics. 

I can be a diehard fan of my team and still have severe issues with all of the above. That does not take away my fan card. 

Attacking me when I have not done anything to you and suggesting others sleep with a blanket speaks more about your character than mine.

I sleep very good at night and I can look myself in the mirror and not question my integrity, my honesty or my ethical behavior. Condoning this before is endorsing it. Something I won't do no matter how much I love my team. 

Good post

On the other hand I just ethically want Michigans football program dissolved for cheating an on-field product for nearly 3 seasons but peoples morals only show up when players are trading autographs for tattoos

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

To be fair, he did say "in their right mind" and Desmond is about as far from that as they come without in terms of people in the media

Yeah, Desmond Howard is not a good example of a right minded individual.

Maurice Clarett has said a few things in defense of Michigan in this deal and I don't take him seriously either.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 2