Jets 2023 General Talk

Mattmanz

It looks like we have moved up to 6th pick. Can we all just hope for them to tank properly this time?

Top 5 pick gives us so much versatility to either get a top tier player or even trade down and get draft capital. We end up picking ahead of a team that wants a qb we can potentially pick swap and maybe get a second rounder out of the deal and still get an OT.

and no, I dont want to draft another first round qb. 

I just want to let it be known that I would still take Jim Harbaugh if we fired Saleh. 

I'm starting to think even our oline issues are more on coaching. It just doesn't sit right with me how we had so many OL rotate in and the only one worth keeping is AVT. We didn't bring in a bunch of big names, but we couldn't find 2 out of that group? 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

lol this team is a bigger circus right now then it’s ever been 

Wait until the end of the season. I expect “unnamed” sources will announce the discontent in the locker room especially from defensive players.  I also expect a few social media posts from players saying they are unhappy.

The real **** show has yet to begin. 

18 minutes ago, xrade said:

Wait until the end of the season. I expect “unnamed” sources will announce the discontent in the locker room especially from defensive players.  I also expect a few social media posts from players saying they are unhappy.

The real **** show has yet to begin. 

It’s pretty much already happening with the whole “Zach doesn’t want to play” anymore. Saleh is really stupid for texting with Joe B because even more will come out through that, he’s already saying Saleh dislikes Wilson.

The worst part is there isn’t a “window” anymore. I didn’t want to give up capital for Rodgers but this team is much farther off than everyone thought they were last year. Going “all in” next year is understandable given what they’ve already committed to Rodgers but the whole thing will be looked back at as a huge mistake. 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm starting to think even our oline issues are more on coaching. It just doesn't sit right with me how we had so many OL rotate in and the only one worth keeping is AVT. We didn't bring in a bunch of big names, but we couldn't find 2 out of that group? 

It's always been the coaching. So many more teams get more with less at OL because they can coach protections beter.

It was just 1 day ago i was talking about all the good and great young QB's who have come into the NFL the last five or six years, and what happen another young QB,shows up who the **** is Jake Browing, he was 32 for 37 for 354 yards 1 TD 0 int for the Bengals. And after our fifth straight lost, we score a total of 45 points in five games, for anybody who doesn't have a calculator that's 9 points a game. who are we going to beat scoring 9 points a game, maybe the Giants. And yet game after game year after year we keep parading the same collection of clowns at QB.

If I sound jealous you bet I am I was 14 years old when we drafted Joe Namath, and it has been 60 years since we drafted a QB who could take us to another SB.